Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stillremember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stillremember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about of course i still love you, are you still mine i need your love lyrics, of course still love you, you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, still love you like that,

• 27 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vennila

#Childhood Days💥😍 Thanks for the poke Mohar Nag 💞 #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes life #lifequotes #Collab 162/365 & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
days where 
I was not worried about
Yesterday 
Today and Tomorrow ! #childhood Days💥😍

Thanks for the poke Mohar Nag 💞
#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #life #lifequotes #collab  
162/365
 & share what you #stillremember #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #Challenge #newwritersclub

read more
the days when we forgot ourselves
and immersed in each other.......  #Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqenglish #challenge #newwritersclub

Shitiz Chauhan

#Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Screwing is fun till your on the right side. #Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

#Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿ma bapu I love u🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿

read more
Zeal in their eyes....
I still remember their smile....
May all their early morning prayers fasts don't go vain.....
Parents are blessing 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿 #Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿ma bapu I love u🌸🌸🌸🌿🌿🌿

Abid

#Collab without changing the meaning of the sentence & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
I can still commemorate  #Collab without changing the meaning of the sentence & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

Abid

#Collab without changing the meaning of the sentence & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I haven't forgotten  #Collab without changing the meaning of the sentence & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #marriagevows #yqbaba #YourQuotes #mydadmyworld #yqquotes

read more
how you felt,
when the hand which 
held me in crowd,
Just gave my hand in his hands...
Kaanyadaan was hard,Dad... #Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine
#marriagevows 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#mydadmyworld 
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The first tym Our lips met. 
it was dark, 
My mind went blank. 
It met for fraction of second,
But kept a life time effect. 
 #Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine

Durgesh Tiwari Payesh

read more
That lovely voice 
And absence of noise 
Let me try 
Don't stop me when I cry
Because it's filled with tears 
Losing you is only fear #Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine

purvi Shah

read more
That days.. when you need me,and I helpless,I want to stay with you but I can't.... #Collab & share what you #stillremember #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification