Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best notmyfault Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best notmyfault Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the road not taken, ready or not, feeling not well, new 1000 rupee note, notice writing,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shitiz Chauhan

Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977. May the Force be with you. :) #StarWarsDay #StarWars #aboutme #notmyfault YourQuot #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
That You are Stuck With Me...

Its your CHOICE who is at Fault... Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977. May the Force be with you. :) #StarWarsDay #StarWars #AboutMe #NotMyFault #YourQuot

Rasmeet Bhatia

Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977. May the Force be with you. :) #StarWarsDay #StarWars #aboutme #notmyfault #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that I have fallen for him...

~ A daughter to her parents Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977. May the Force be with you. :) #StarWarsDay #StarWars #AboutMe #NotMyFault #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977. May the Force be with you. :) #StarWarsDay #StarWars #aboutme #notmyfault YourQuot #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
that there's fault in my stars.

But I will still try to shine the brightest.. Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977. May the Force be with you. :) #StarWarsDay #StarWars #AboutMe #NotMyFault #YourQuot

sk

Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. Star Wars Day is an informal commemorative day observed annually on May 4 to celebrate George Lucas's Star Wars media franchise. Observance of the day spread quickly through media and grassroots celebrations since the franchise began in 1977. May the Force be with you. :) #StarWarsDay #StarWars #aboutme #notmyfault YourQuot #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

read more
that you did not understand my answers, it is your fault that you cannot reach 
my thinking level. Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I was made to do so
just for the sake of society
so that everything is balanced
and looks normal Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
The fault lies in our stars coz we are star-crossed lovers.  Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Swapnali Debata

read more
that I always become the victim of others deceit and jealousy. Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
That you left without a goodbye
I tried so hard to hold you back
You tried even harder to let go of my hand.
It's not my fault
That you thought I don't care about you
I apologised when the mistakes weren't mine.
It's not my fault
That you felt I was mean to you
I made all decisions with you in my mind. Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Aditi Mishra

read more
Everytime.......but nobody can't understand my problem...... Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
that I'm born as a human..
and incline to certain attractions.. Today is Star Wars Day. The prompt 'It's not my fault' is a famous quote by Han Solo. Han Solo is a fictional character in the Star Wars franchise created by George Lucas. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification