Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best variety Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best variety Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about awarodhi variety of gram is resistant to, bishop is the variety of, shyama is a variety of which spice crop, rani sahiba is a variety of, thornless variety of rose in india,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

MSJ Quotes

The colour you chose is as much beautiful as the colours they chose.
The beauty is only when they are colours, unwillingly to be a single one.. #colours #holi #unique #different #variety #beautiful #msj #msjquotes

MSJ Quotes

We want variety in what we do, what we eat, what we want to see.. but ironically we don't want variety in opinions..! #irony #people #choice #variety #difference #opinion #msj #msjquotes

Sudhansu Senapati

My garden 

My garden swings in flowers blooming, 
All of different colours and fragrance, 
Petals and sepals all different, 
Each designed in its own way.

Bees hovering on all flowers,
Nectar attracts,  not the colours,
Garden of nature rejoiced in variety,
None same as other, All different. 

The bigot desires no variety in his garden, 
A single type, One colour, All same ,
A mechanical, robotic one,
A deadly silence, creativity nipped in the bud. 

Cosmic law of diversity,  None same as other ,
Colours in colours paints the creation,
My garden blooms in variety. 

- Sudhansu Senapati 

#variety #garden #flowers #creation #nature #different

Sita Prasad

#variety #Thinking #yqbaba #Sunidhi #mithimithi And many more here....

read more
Some people are always busy, some are always there, some always throwing tantrums, some always quiet, some always critical, can you think of anyone who resembles any one of these?
Observing people is a very good hobby, it makes your life interesting and teaches you a lot of things. 
Please feel free to comment.
 #variety #thinking #yqbaba #sunidhi  #mithimithi 
And many more here....

Odysseus

Blitz Life is Tough A globe known for its beauty a globe that supports life Life in numerous forms life which makes the globe unique

read more
Blitz Poem - Life is tough
(read in caption)  #NojotoQuote Blitz 

Life is Tough

A globe known for its beauty
a globe that supports life
Life in numerous forms
life which makes the globe unique

First Last

Read, understand, feel, enjoy & let's go, 🌎 is moving! ⏰ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖ #howtobehappy #read #Feel #Enjoy #solitude 😎🌊🎶 #howtofindpeace #proposal #lonelynight 👈 #variety = Longevity💃🕺🧚🕉️

read more
The happier you are, the less likely it's do connect with people. Happiness stays as long as you do not have any emotional attachment. I am not a devil, but I do not attach my emotion to anyone else, except nature and my PARENTS!
&
I do not want to know more about anyone else, I would be happy if no one else would want to know about myself. Read, understand, feel, enjoy & let's go, 🌎 is moving! ⏰ 
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
#howtobehappy #read #feel #enjoy #solitude 😎🌊🎶 #howtofindpeace #proposal #lonelynight 👈 #Variety = #Longevity💃🕺🧚🕉️

the_silent_utterer

That is...take in the variety (differences) and give out unity (one)🍂 #variety #UNITY #Nojoto

read more
Breathe 
in 
the 
variety 
and 
breathe out the unity . That is...take in the variety (differences) and give out unity (one)🍂

#variety #unity #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification