Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Appearance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Appearance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about appearance meaning in hindi, appearance meaning in urdu, appearance meaning in english, disheveled appearance meaning in marathi, appearance meaning in marathi,

• 36 Followers
  • 59 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Keerthana

#Appearance

read more
Don't judge a book by it's cover

©Keerthana #Appearance

Suwathi Shanmugam

mute video

Aishu Ammu

Don't hurt someone only because of their appearance.. 💔

©Aishu Ammu #hurtfeelings #hurt #Appearance #face #broken_heart #Heart

Cassie Potts

mute video

my world tamil

DON'T JUDGE ANYONE #Appearance

read more
mute video

R.S.Meghwal

वो  अलग  जमाना  था 
जब किरदार की अहमियत
दिखावे से कहीं ज्यादा थी

©R.S.Meghwal #R.S.Meghwal #different  #Time  #importance  #role  #much  #Appearance  #mask

R.S.Meghwal

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Do read. Nobody recognises you until you recognise yourself. I felt that after 9 months of gym. That spark, muscularity, glow blah blah blah gave me limelight which I never felt before. People who ignored me once wanted me to join them. There are many incidents which I cannot mention here because everything was weird for me. Also, I am not good at expressing things. Now, it's been a long time I left gym to focus on my career and lost that limelight. 😂 #Choice #Reality #writer #yqbaba #Judgement #yqquotes #Appearance #beingmyself

read more
I have seen 
the change in
behaviour of people 
because 
I changed myself 
and it helped me 
to figure out
the real ones. Do read.
Nobody recognises you until you recognise yourself.
I felt that after 9 months of gym.
That spark, muscularity, glow blah blah blah gave me limelight which I never felt before. People who ignored me once wanted me to join them.
There are many incidents which I cannot mention here because everything was weird for me.
Also, I am not good at expressing things.

Now, it's been a long time I left gym to focus on my career and lost that limelight. 😂

MSJ Quotes

You are the summation of 
all whom you met and learnt from.. 
but you appear 
what you could actually do from that.. #sum #personality #view #learn #doit #msj #msjquotes #appearance

Ayesha Ansari

#appearance #beauty #innerself
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification