Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best modibhakt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best modibhakt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about yogi adityanath and narendra modi, modi to address nation, narendra modi in hindi, mini militia mod by sahad ikr, 3 years of modi government,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Lovepreet Ambedkar

DiShA _AmAyRa

Chinta Na Kar Disha ! Ye Din Bhi Ayega ! 🤓🤪 Bhakts Not Allowed !!! ❎😂 #yqdidi #Modi #sarcasm #modibhakt #government life #India #Meme

read more
I Can't Wait To See Reporters Turning 
From "Sab Nehru Ne Kiya Hai" 
To "Sab Modi Ne Kiya Hai" !!  Chinta Na Kar Disha ! Ye Din Bhi Ayega ! 🤓🤪
Bhakts Not Allowed !!! ❎😂

#yqdidi #modi #sarcasm #modibhakt #government #life #india #meme

Aamir Qais AnZar

नरेंद्रमोदी जी!! मनमोहन सिंह जी कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले आप जितना बोल नहीं सकते। और आप कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले मनमोहन सिंह जी जितना काम नहीं कर सकते। तुझ से पहले जो इक शख़्स यहाँ तख़त नशीन था उसको भी अपने ख़ुदा होने का इतना ही यक़ीन था – Habib Jalib Modi is a Master Campaigner for Cleaning Ganga Without Doing Anything: Rajendra Singh ((Rajendra Singh, also known as the Waterman of India and winner of the Magsaysay Award)) #MannkiBaat #modified #प्रधानमंत्री #ModiHaiToMumkinHai #modibhakt #dearprimeminister #DearModi #पीएममोदी

read more
Dear Prime Minister,
Anti MODI, does not mean that i hate modi, it simple means i am very much dissatisfied and dissapointed with the results that you have said you will deliver, and you did not, we made you our P.M with the hope of achhe din,  but realised that the ACCHE DIN was for you, with all your foreign tours and what not. The trolls you are facings and the memes that are made are just the outcome of the suffering  hope,  failure of our dreams and death of trust. 

P.S: All political parties differ from 
their promises, but your party 
is the biggest U turn party 
i have ever seen. नरेंद्रमोदी जी!!  मनमोहन सिंह जी कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले आप जितना बोल नहीं सकते।  और   आप कितने भी जन्म क्यों न ले मनमोहन सिंह जी जितना काम नहीं कर सकते।

तुझ से पहले जो इक शख़्स यहाँ तख़त नशीन था
उसको भी अपने ख़ुदा होने का इतना ही यक़ीन था
– Habib Jalib

Modi is a Master Campaigner for Cleaning Ganga Without Doing Anything: Rajendra Singh ((Rajendra Singh, also known as the Waterman of India and winner of the Magsaysay Award))

Aamir Qais AnZar

Anti-MODI, does not mean that i hate Modi, it simple means i am very much dissatisfied and dissapointed with the results that you have said you will deliver, and you did not, we made you our P.M with the hope of achhe din, but realised that the ACCHE DIN was for you, with all your foreign tours and what not. The trolls you are facings and the memes that are made are just the outcome of the suffering hope, failure of our dreams and death of trust. P. S: All political parties differ from thei #MannkiBaat #ModiMeme #modified #ModiHaiToMumkinHai #politicalsatire #modibhakt #jokesapart #ModiChallenge

read more
Too many Jokes on our PM is not Good.. 
Although the Jokes are too Good !! Anti-MODI, does not mean that i hate Modi, it simple means i am very much dissatisfied and dissapointed with the results that you have said you will deliver, and you did not, we made you our P.M with the hope of achhe din,  but realised that the ACCHE DIN was for you, with all your foreign tours and what not. The trolls you are facings and the memes that are made are just the outcome of the suffering  hope,  failure of our dreams and death of trust. 

P. S: All political parties differ from thei

Arpita Verma11

Shivank Shyamal

मंगल की धरा पर अब अमंगल कौन करेगा रे, भारत के विरूद्ध अब षड्यंत्र कौन करेगा रे। आ जाए अब जिसको आना है मैदान खुला है रे, विजेता मोदी के विपरीत अब दंगल कौन करेगा रे। Follow @shyamal_ke_shabd @ayushmannk @mid__nyt__thoughts #Love #Quote #Modi #NarendraModi #writerscommunity #poems #poetrycommunity #instaquotes #instamood #ModiJi #poemsofinstagram #poetsofinstagram #poetsofindia #bymepoetry #Narendra_Modi #poetryindia #indianpoethub #igpoetrysociety #spilledpoetry #indiantaleways #shyamalquotes #rekhtalovers #modisarkar #modibhakt #modibirthday

read more
मंगल की धरा पर अब अमंगल कौन करेगा रे,
भारत के विरूद्ध अब षड्यंत्र कौन करेगा रे।
आ जाए अब जिसको आना है मैदान खुला है रे,
विजेता मोदी के विपरीत अब दंगल कौन करेगा रे। मंगल की धरा पर अब अमंगल कौन करेगा रे,
भारत के विरूद्ध अब षड्यंत्र कौन करेगा रे।
आ जाए अब जिसको आना है मैदान खुला है रे,
विजेता मोदी के विपरीत अब दंगल कौन करेगा रे।

Follow @shyamal_ke_shabd
@ayushmannk
@mid__nyt__thoughts

mksmahi

आजकल ये पंक्तियाँ दोहराई जा रही हैं। #Congress #bjp #modibhakt #Nehru #sampatsaral #sarcasm #BMkBB #yqmksmahi #कॉमेडी

read more
पैट्रोल डीजल के भाव हमारें हाथ में नहीं हैं।
रूपया अंतर्राष्ट्रीय कारणों की वजह से गिर रहा हैं।
महंगाई भ्रष्टाचार के पीछे कांग्रेस का हाथ हैं।
सारी समस्याएं नेहरू देकर गया हैं।
फिर भी किसी को दिक्कत हैं,
तो पाकिस्तान चले जाओ। आजकल ये पंक्तियाँ दोहराई जा रही हैं।
#congress #bjp #modibhakt #nehru #sampatsaral #sarcasm #bmkbb #yqmksmahi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification