Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best modibirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best modibirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aayega to modi hi in hindi, jahan se tum mod mud gaye the lyrics, aayega to modi hi song, aayega to modi hi video, aayega to modi hi,

• 25 Followers
  • 26 Stories

alfaz tere mere

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: We will be disabling the commenting rights of anyone who trolls or abuses in other's comments. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Happy birthday to My mighty PM..!! It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

Happy birthday Modiji. :) 

#dearprimeminister #narendramodi #modibirthday #collab

NOTE: We will be disabling the commenting rights of anyone who trolls or abuses in other's comments.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: We will be disabling the commenting rights of anyone who trolls or abuses in other's comments. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Wish you happy birthday ji... 
We have never imagined cashless transaction... 
But you made it possible... 
Hats off to your efforts.... 
Eagerly awaiting for so many possible things which everyone says impossible.... 
Long live Modi Ji....  It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

NOTE: We will be disabling the commenting rights of anyone who trolls or abuses in other's comments.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

atrisheartfeelings

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday NOTE: We will be disa #BirthDay #mydiary #YourQuoteAndMine #pmo #NamoAgain

read more
Wish you very happy birthday....  It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

#dearprimeminister #narendramodi #modibirthday

NOTE: We will be disa

Shankar K

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: We will #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Happy birthday to My mighty PM..!! It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

NOTE: We will

Abid

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: We will be disabling the commenting rights of anyone who trolls or abuses in other's comments. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We are indeed blessed to be under your democratic rule where we are treated at par with each and every citizen.
The country is making giant strides in the field of technology and infrastructure. 
Agricultural production is at its peak
The labourers & middle class section are the happiest lot as they have been able to save necessary amount of money for future possibilities.
Businessmen are bowing and saluting you for bringing demonization and a simple Tax system such as the GST.
Banks are doing well and the economy is thriving.
Our neighboring countries are also at peace with us leading to stability in the region in these nuclear times.
The state of Kashmir has been liberated and freed bringing joy to lakhs of kashmiris.
The common man is relieved that finally his priorities are the goal points of the current government.
The girl child has never been so safe and secure and gruesome rapes, molestation, crime rates, scams have decreased considerably. 
Every citizen is convinced that this is the best time and the best country to stay in and they feel proud of it.
May you live long for a thousand years and 
we continue to be at your receiving end.. 
Love you a lot 😍
Jay hind
Jay modi 
 It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Poetry with Avdhesh Kanojia

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental trait of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: W #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
हमारा हृदय विजेता

नरेंद्र मोदी नाम है उसका
माँ भारती का बेटा है।
आज का हमारा हृदय विजेता
कल का विश्व विजेता है।।

सारा जीवन किया है जिसने
त्याग व सेवा को अर्पित।
उस मोदी से महासूर्य पर
सारा भारत है गर्वित।।
किया है जिसने नाम प्रकाशित
देश का इस संसार में।
हुआ नहीं जो कभी भी विचलित
आलोचना के अंबार में।।
मोदी साधारण नहीं है कोई
सबको सम्मान वह देता है।
आज का हमारा हृदय विजेता
कल का विश्व विजेता है।।

विरोधी जिसपर प्रश्न लगाते
बहुत बहुत इतराते हैं।
स्वयं ही उनके शीश हैं झुकते
भारतवासी हर्षाते हैं।।
मिला प्रचण्ड है बहुतम उनको
भारत उनके साथ है।
अपने देश की बागडोर यह
फिर से उनके हाथ है।।
यश देता है नगरिकों को
स्वयं नहीं वह लेता है।
आज का हमारा हृदय विजेता
कल का विश्व विजेता है।।

नरेंद्र मोदी नाम है उसका
माँ भारती का बेटा है।
आज का हमारा हृदय विजेता It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental trait of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

NOTE: W

Shail Raghuvanshi

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental trait of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: W #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
May the force be with you! It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental trait of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

NOTE: W

sehar

It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: We will #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
We want our "Golden Sparrow" back.
And this time
Not golden sparrow it should be "Golden Eagle"
Strong, furious, dominant and evergreen. It's the birthday of the Indian PM Narendra Modi. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

NOTE: We will

Rakhi Jain

It's the birthday of the Indian PM. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards. Happy birthday Modiji. :) #dearprimeminister #NarendraModi #modibirthday #Collab NOTE: We will be disabling #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Wish you a very Happy Birthday 💐🎂 It's the birthday of the Indian PM. A lot of us are divided on our opinion of the PM, which is quite beautiful because that's the fundamental of democracy. To be united despite differing opinions. Today is his birthday and if you're an Indian, I urge you to write him a letter talking about the kind of country you want to live in, the kind of India you want Mr. Modi to lead us towards.

NOTE: We will be disabling
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification