Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best aslongas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best aslongas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about say share in asl, asl poetry, asl childhood story, speech on sports and games for asl, aslo test full form,

• 58 Followers
  • 65 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I live I write ...  As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

As long as you're writing, my existence is meaningful. Complete this musing. #aslongas #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

We inhale and exhale air 
thus use oxygen 
to break down sugar 
and obtain energy  As long as you're writing, my existence is meaningful. Complete this musing. #aslongas #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #Challenge

read more
I trust you
Try to make the bonding strong
So that I would never leave you....  As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub #challenge

Shitiz Chauhan

As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovelife #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove

read more
Their is time I will follow You to the end of it. As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovelife #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqlove

Meenakshi M Singh

As long as you're writing, my existence is meaningful. Complete this musing. #aslongas #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #writingresolution #365days365quotes love

read more
Our heartbeats pace up,
On seeing each other, 
We are home.  As long as you're writing, my existence is meaningful. Complete this musing. #aslongas #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh #writingresolution #365days365quotes #love

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
These rocks would be Strong
           On the Earth
Dear,
The Desire for you would be Strong
           In my Heart As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine

deepali sethi mehndiratta

#Collab#aslongas#Hope I hv done justice to it Malaya Mohanty #yqbaba#yopowrimo

read more
As long as our souls exist
My soul will yearn for yours #collab#aslongas#hope I hv done justice to it Malaya Mohanty #yqbaba#yopowrimo

read more
As long as we are on the 
stage called life
You are the main lead and 
me a mere spectator... #collab#aslongas#hope I hv done justice to it Malaya Mohanty #yqbaba#yopowrimo

read more
As long as I am your muse
I am alive..
               -Deepali
 #collab#aslongas#hope I hv done justice to it Malaya Mohanty #yqbaba#yopowrimo

Atishay jain

read more
I remember, I was struck to you
But then you done something
Which make me leave you
 As long as I give challenges to you daily, I feel complete. #Collab and share what is that one thing that #aslongas you do, it makes you complete. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification