Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best abhishekbachchan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best abhishekbachchan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about will pragya and abhi fall in love, abhishek raghav hindi love poems wixsite, abhishek raghav hindi love poems, i love abhishek, aishwarya rai abhishek bachchan love story,

• 21 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Vijaykakade68

Monisha Biswas

#happybirthday to #abhishekbachchan, along with #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😉😉 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT324. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Meri beti ki first tiktok video,
ao ma papa sath mil kr dekhte he,
kitne sundar lag rahi ha Meri beti #HappyBirthday to #AbhishekBachchan, along with #AmitabhBachchan and #JayaBachchan. 😉😉
💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT324.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mahima Jain

Follow unfollow wali Ninja Technique k alawa Kisko ko pta ho toh comments mein explain karo na 🤔😂 Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation. ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1362. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Collab #Meme

read more
Yeh YQ par 0 Follower leke 2000 Following kese kra lete hai 🤔 lagta hai :-  Follow unfollow wali Ninja Technique k alawa Kisko ko pta ho toh comments mein explain karo na 🤔😂

Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation.

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1362. 

Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #collab #meme

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

It's time to Friendzone 😂😂😂😂 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹 Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When She Said I like you  It's time to Friendzone 😂😂😂😂

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme  entries to #YQMT1391. 😹

Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹 Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When teacher said
Yo aaj ka topic hai 

Bas Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme  entries to #YQMT1391. 😹

A J

Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #breathe #WebseriesMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹 Get. Set. Meme it! 🤘 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
एक  दिन उसकी ऐक्टिंग  देखी 
फिर  पता  लगा अमित  जी  का बेटा है  Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. 

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #Breathe #WebseriesMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1391. 😹

Ritz

Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation. ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1362. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my friend asks me to find information about their crush- who he/she is, from where does that crush belong to, where live etc

Me:- Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation.

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT1362. 

Sourajita D

Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Did they really love me? 😑 #YQMeme #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #YQMT1391 #sourajita #sciencestudents #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Everyone: Science Lelo. Bahut scope hai. 

Le Most Science Students: Rough Translation: My doubts started from here. Did they really love me? 😑

#YQMeme #AbhishekBachchan #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme   #YQMT1391 #sourajita #sciencestudents #YourQuoteAndMine

Words_for_$mïle

Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation. ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #abhishekbachchan #FilmyMeme #funnymeme entries to #YQMT1362. Get. Set. Meme it! 🏁 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When mom asks who ate all the chocolates she bought and it is not me🙄. Rough Translation: I need to be a part of this investigation.

Ar. Smitha

Abhishek: Thank you Corona 🙏Because of you my Breathe the shadows web series got hit. 
Corona: Don't say thank you😊. Spread corona to three other people and ask them to spread to other three. 😄 #coronameme #covid19 #lockdown #breathe #webseriesmeme #amazonprime #smithasunkara #abhishekbachchan
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification