Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beautyqueen Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beautyqueen Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love beauty quotes in hindi, beauty and beast love quotes, love beauty quotes for her, love your beauty quotes, love beauty and planet india,

• 14 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Jyotsna Joshi

#beautyqueen

read more
mute video

rashmika._.crush._.kerala

mute video

rashmika._.crush._.kerala

I hope you know that you look so cute @rashmika_mandanna ❤️😊 #nationalcrush #RashmikaMandanna #beautyqueen #expressionqueen #cutiepie #rashmikahot #rashmikamandannafans #Love

read more
mute video

Hari Varma

She is known as the beauty queen and Dramebaaz in her entire neighbourhood. She has been the winner of 'Beauty of the Month' for the last several months! She has large, black and seductive eyes, with long eyelashes. Her one look is enough to launch a thousand boys to their fighting mode to gain her attention! She has only very few friends, obviously because most are jealous of her beauty and popularity she enjoyed even among their common enemies. Her voice is unique. People call her Opera Qu #beautyqueen #meow #yostowrimo #varmaji #catstory

read more
She is known as the beauty queen and Dramebaaz in her entire  neighbourhood. She has been the winner of 'Beauty of the Month' for the last several months! 

She has large, black and seductive eyes, with long eyelashes. Her one look is enough to launch a thousand boys to their fighting mode to gain her attention! She has only very few friends, obviously because most are jealous of her beauty and popularity she enjoyed even among their common enemies.

Her voice is unique. People call her Opera Queen due to her ever sustainable and reverberating voice, especially when she sings as the lead. She can kill anyone with her beauty without any pity. No wonder why everyone called her the "La Belle Dame sans Merci".

(Read more in Caption)  She is known as the beauty queen and Dramebaaz in her entire  neighbourhood. She has been the winner of 'Beauty of the Month' for the last several months! 

She has large, black and seductive eyes, with long eyelashes. Her one look is enough to launch a thousand boys to their fighting mode to gain her attention! She has only very few friends, obviously because most are jealous of her beauty and popularity she enjoyed even among their common enemies.

Her voice is unique. People call her Opera Qu

Dearest Anshika Dii❤️ A very belated birthday to you!! Stay blessed and happy!! May you always soar high and high dii!! May all your dreams come true!! You are a courageous and brave girl which inspires me and makes me proud that I know such a person!! You motivate many around you and that's the best dii!! I admire you and your mother!! You both inspire me in many ways!! Just stay the same and praying that may you both be blessed with lots of happiness!! You are just beautiful and so are your w #happybirthday #birthdaywishes #beautyqueen #sisterslove #admiration #kratisha

read more
To a beauty who inspires many!!

/ Full Letter In Caption / Dearest Anshika Dii❤️

A very belated birthday to you!! Stay blessed and happy!! May you always soar high and high dii!! May all your dreams come true!!
You are a courageous and brave girl which inspires me and makes me proud that I know such a person!! You motivate many around you and that's the best dii!! I admire you and your mother!! You both inspire me in many ways!! Just stay the same and praying that may you both be blessed with lots of happiness!!
You are just beautiful and so are your w

mummy_s_prince

Dear Anveshi, Few lines for someone very special person in my life. I know that we couldn't stay together because she is a shining star in real-life and I am a struggling star in the real life. She has created her empire and I am not even in that position to start anything in my life. I may not have any right to write anything about you but whenever I see your face it always makes me write something about you. If it hurts your feelings then I am sorry for what I did with you. I know that you w #Happiness #Happy #lovequote #Heartbeat #beautyqueen #Superstar #fillings_life #anveshijain

read more
ख़ुदा ने भी क्या रूप आपको दिया है,
मानो जैसे मुझे मिली हो कोई जन्नत है।
दूर होकर भी ख़ुद को तुम्हें महसूस करता हूं,
और पास आ जाओ बस मांगते यही मन्नत है। Dear Anveshi,

Few lines for someone very special person in my life. I know that we couldn't stay together because she is a shining star in real-life and I am a struggling star in the real life. She has created her empire and I am not even in that position to start anything in my life. I may not have any right to write anything about you but whenever I see your face it always makes me write something about you.  If it hurts your feelings then I am sorry for what I did with you. I know that you w

Saani

तेरे  हुस्न का खुमार है अब।
मुझको तुमसे प्यार है अब।।

कटती  नहीं है  अब ये रातें।
मुझको तेरा इंतेज़ार है अब।।

(Saani) #beautyqueen  #nojothindi #nijotourdu #nojonews

Pallavi Shrivastav

#rahatindori#Beautiful#beautyqueenshayari♥️♥️♥️

read more
mute video

𝘽𝙝𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 07

𝐧𝐨
 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲

𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚 

𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 #🅱🅴🅰🆄🆃🆈#🅾🅵🅷🅴🅰🆁🆃   #bhullarsaab #nojotowriters #beauty #nojotoshayari #nojotopoetry #bhullar_saab #nojotoapp #childhood #beautyqueen #nojoto #nojotofamily #bhullar_3434 #heartbeat #kids #nojotoenglish #nojotofficial #shayari #kidsstyle #beautycare #prilaga #children #nojotowriter #nojotourdu #nojotolove #nojotoquotes #bhullar #beautyful #childcare #kid #nojotovoice #heart #beautys

Digvijay Singh🇮🇳

क्यों शाशदार होते हो 
उसके हुस्न को तलाश कर,
मैंने जिन्नातों को गौर किया है
अपने राह मुड़ते उसे देखकर।
     @digvijaysinghofficiall Beauty..❤️
#nojotoapp #nojotoofficaill #love #onesidedlove #beautyqueen #google #nojotopoets #nojotowriters #urdupoetry
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification