Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best buriedalive Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best buriedalive Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunbin 1

So many hearts 
are buried alive. 

In the name of moving on. 
#ensoleillement  

#moveon #buriedalive #hearts #ensoleillement

Sherlock Doyle

The coffin is the elevator to hell. #Collab & share what #beingalive means to you through a poem. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #devil #Buried #dirt #Coffin #buriedalive

read more
                    is the best gift I could've asked for. But now that seems like a curse as I find myself buried, alive.

The sound of the dirt hitting the
coffin lid sure is giving me a
panic attack. But that's nothing compared to the horror of that tapping sound I hear
on my coffin,
                      from below.

The coffin is the elevator to hell.

#Collab & share what #beingalive means to you through a poem. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Darpan Sain

#stayalivechallenge #wearealive #blessedtobealive #poetryisalive #barelyalive #stayalivechallengeaccepted #buriedalive #alivetour #prilaga #lookalive #memesthatkeepmealive #happytobealive #livealive #stayingalive #stayalivefrens #alivers #onlyloversleftalive #algarvealive #austinpetsalive #comealive #aliveandwell #lisboaalive #worthmorealive #cascaisalive #vangoghalive
 #young #candles #birthdaypresent #picoftheday #photooftheday #birthdayweekend #instabday #prilaga #happybirthday #birthdaygirl

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification