Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniwas3 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniwas3 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, iwa 880,

• 15 Followers
  • 19 Stories

अनिता कुमावत

#Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
जब तीन साल की थी 
मैं क्या थी

कैसे याद रहेगा बाबाजी 

बस इतना याद है 
तब मैं छोटी थी ...
😜😝😛😆
 #Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

#Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I know to annoy people
Now I am  being annoyed 
By one 3 which we created.... 😂😂 #Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sancheeta Singha

78 #Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Heard sweet sweet story
From mother in her lap 78
#Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

#Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was free. 
I joined School 
Teachers seemed fool. 
My smiles were not fake
And favorite food was cake. 
I loved to play
Despite of night and day. 
Won't get back those day its sad, 
I had a wonderful childhood I Am glad.. #Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Cerebral Derange

When I was 3
I'm most happiest person
But now.I'm the most saddest
Person with  #wheniwas3#yqbaba#yqdidi#sad#happy#yqkavi#yqbhaijan

Cerebral Derange

When I was 3
I'm most happiest person
But now.I'm the most saddest
Person with  #wheniwas3#yqbaba#yqdidi#sad#happy#yqkavi#yqbhaijan

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I didn't want to go to day school #Collab and write a birthday wish #wheniwas3 #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

You have to make up first to break down completely. #sourajita #writerisnot #lovewithouthim #quotereview #wheniwas3 #comingbackhome #touch #Hold

read more
"I didn't love you not because you would
 break my heart, I didn't love you cause you
 never made up to this heart!" You have to make up first to break down completely. 

#sourajita #writerisnot
 #lovewithouthim #quotereview  #wheniwas3 #comingbackhome #touch #hold

Sourajita D

What is right and what is wrong? What if right or what if wrong? 😊sourajita #writerisnot #lovewithouthim #quotereview #wheniwas3 #comingbackhome #touch #Hold

read more
Sometimes I just go back
 and think once again, 
"Was he the right one?"

And then I think once more,
"Was this the right question?" What is right and what is wrong? What if right or what if wrong?

😊#sourajita #writerisnot

Sourajita D

Touch is a sensation that doesn't last long. It is the hold that isn't just a momentary sensation and what keeps us going! P. S. Find writers who doesn't just touch and please you in some lines. Find those books which survives you for long. #sourajita #writerisnot #lovewithouthim #quotereview #wheniwas3 #comingbackhome #touch #Hold

read more
"You just knew how to touch me; 
But just didn't know how to hold me!" Touch is a sensation that doesn't last long. It is the hold that isn't just a momentary sensation and what keeps us going! 

P. S. Find writers who doesn't just touch and please you in some lines. Find those books which survives you for long. 

#sourajita #writerisnot
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification