Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best withoutinforming Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best withoutinforming Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is no life without love lyrics, my life is so empty without you meaning in hindi, my life is so empty without you meaning in urdu, my life is so sad without you, you happy without me quotes,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 #Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba love life Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..#noguarantee Collaborating with RãÑi ÀísHwårYâ

read more
We can't to force anyone to stay... 
But a message for them 
सुनिश्चित कर,
तेरा आना...
शुरू कर दूंगा,
मैं भी जीना... B positive 👇👇👇
#Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #love #life
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba..#noguarantee 
Collaborating with RãÑi ÀísHwårYâ

Neerja

(Quote10) #withoutinforming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beingpurple #aphrodisiacal69 #we

read more
Words of that person smirks at me, Life is staring at me
"This happened?" Is the question which remains with me 
All those promises of staying together made by you with "#we"
Now all I need is a mug full of tea
Without informing you left 
Are you my peace theft? No you are not
You made me strong,I remember the thought 
"Not to effect our inner peace by the behaviour of others"

Yes my questions will be left unanswered
Yes I will be effected because somewhere you became my habit 
But people come and go without informing
I am not CID asking
Don't worry, life will give me those answers 
And if not
I don't think much now 
As your "leaving" Was unexpected, so something again unexpected will happen in a positive way
And I believe in my own way.
It's life 
Will meet new, Again that loop will queue
Don't worry there are so many people 
All can not be glued with me 
So this 'leaving' option is left which is somewhat right.

People who will stay will stay,People who will leave will leave 
I believe in magic,I believe in my own way... 🙂 (Quote10) #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #beingpurple #aphrodisiacal69

Naseem Habib

#Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It gives immense pain,
the pain that can't be healed but you wait hoping a message would flash about their coming,
Crying and waiting becomes an option till you realise they are gone forever....
 #Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Giftsy Dorcas

Voltaire - French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment #Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #Air

read more
maybe they became thin air,
and 
some magical spell will bring them back as Voltaire,
meanwhile,
for them I'll murmur a silent prayer!!
 Voltaire - French writer who was the embodiment of 18th century Enlightenment 

#Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba  #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #wordtrail #air

Rashmita

#Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dilemma occurs between mind and heart and plays a round of questioning. #Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Ignore, if it is a habit.
Explore, in case an exception.  #collabandshare share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming #yourquoteandmine  
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes
#writersclub

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
I purposely inform them 
You're not fit enough
To fit with me 
Better you...I need to 
Stay away from you
Don't do it others
You may recieve the same
Others won't have 
Good heart as like me
So be catious

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

#Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #Hanging

read more
It feels like they've left us hanging..... #Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #hanging

sanjana ranjan

read more
Maybe they have some urgent work. #Collab and share what would you do if someone leaves #withoutinforming  #YourQuoteAndMine

k. Mishra

read more
It's not a good sign.
It's also hurtful, for sure.
Very painful moment will be.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification