Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best worldlaughterday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best worldlaughterday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing you all the love and happiness in the world, if you want to change the world go home and love your family, love the world today, i love you as big as the world text, love of world,

• 689 Followers
  • 755 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SumitGaurav2005

mute video

सविता गर्ग "सावी"

mute video

Sunita Pathania

#worldlaughterday #sunitapathania #Happiness #Healthy #Physically #Mentally #inspirationalquotes #motivationalquotes nojoto appofficial Mili Saha Sita Prasad Anil Ray Lalit Saxena Poonam Suyal @gyanendra Ranver Sai Bhavana kmishra Rihan saifi Ashutosh Tripathi #Nojotoappofficial

read more
mute video

Rahul Sharma

The drink of truth is too bitter to be drank in solo.  A cocktail of truth and humor is a perfect healthy, palatable  and toothsome drink. And if you are offering this drink, its healthy for your health too. #solo #inspirationalquotes #truth #drink #yqbaba #yqtales #yqchallenge #worldlaughterday

Ritanshu

mute video

Springblossoms

#worldlaughterday You can't be reason for everyone's happiness but you can be someone's happiness, someone's reason to smile😊 You may be imperfect but may be perfect for someone, rose is also imperfect by carrying thorns but never stops spreading beauty ♥️ So keep spreading smile and happiness ♥️✨ #Hope #Happy #Smile #yqbaba #goodness

read more
Your smile should be that real 
Like a rose who blossoms heart
With happiness though flaunting
Her flaws of thorn,
Your smile and your laughter
Should be others mirror
Of happiness.  #worldlaughterday 

You can't be reason for everyone's happiness but you can be someone's happiness, someone's reason to smile😊

You may be imperfect but may be perfect for someone, rose is also imperfect by carrying thorns but never stops spreading beauty ♥️

So keep spreading smile and happiness ♥️✨

Springblossoms

World laughter day 😃♥️ Please smile and laugh truly and forget all worries. Always remember no one is reason for our sadness, its only we, our mind who fools us and make us dependent on others. Just see who beautiful and magical you are like the universe. Laugh and shine from your soul 😃😍♥️✨ Childhood pic ♥️✨ #worldlaughterday life #Inspiration poetry #Childhood #Happiness #Dopamine #yqbaba

read more
Simplest thing is to laugh
And flourish out your 
Dopamine; the best and
Healthy food for your soul.
Then why aren't we able 
To reach to the simplest
Of simplest thing?
The fact is we tend to 
Complicate things and then
Like to suffer from sadness.
Having everything but still
Greedy for latest version of
Everything! 
Just see a small kid,
Always happy and enthusiastic
To learn new things, always happy
While seeing others happy;
Kind and beautiful from heart,
Fully innocent from soul.
Learn to laugh like a child,
Fully true from heart without
Any worries! World laughter day 😃♥️

Please smile and laugh truly and forget all worries. Always remember no one is reason for our sadness, its only we, our mind who fools us and make us dependent on others. Just see who beautiful and magical you are like the universe. Laugh and shine from your soul 😃😍♥️✨

Childhood pic ♥️✨

#worldlaughterday #life #inspiration #poetry #childhood #happiness #dopamine #yqbaba

Mayur Dayama

Happy World Laughter Day to one and all...!😃😁 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqthoughts #LaughterDay #worldlaughterday #yourquote #yqtales #newwritersclub

read more
Universal and common connection between human beings...!
Ya laughter sees on language 😃 Happy World Laughter Day to one and all...!😃😁
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqthoughts #laughterday #worldlaughterday #yourquote #yqtales #newwritersclub

Mayur Dayama

I'm glad that I'm learning to laugh at myself 
coz sometimes getting awkward in front of someone gives me a good life experience ✌️☺️
 #worldlaughterday #awkward #yqbaba #yourquote #yqtale  
#newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifiwerealaughingbuddha • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Here's a World Laughter Day special challenge by us. Collab with your soulful musings.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldlaughterday #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I'd love my bulging tummy
I'd never want to diet coz
People find me cute
I'd keep the laughter going
till my last breath and 
ensure I depart the world laughing
 OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #ATifiwerealaughingbuddha • A Challenge Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Here's a World Laughter Day special challenge by us. Collab with your soulful musings.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification