Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best septemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best septemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about तेरस कब है 2020 september, sept 2015 to now, september 2015 to now, sep 2019 usd to inr, 5 september kya hai,

• 37 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Soumya Patwar

For 111 - You’ll exert your strongest energy, you’ll be filled with confidence so that any goal will be attainable for you, remember to know when to control yourself. You’ll be blessed with the divine power. You’ll probably be extremely motivated which will give you the self-discipline, drive, and determination you need. For 444 - You don’t have all the information you need to make your decision quite yet. You need to utilise time to conduct research and find the what you need. You’ll feel unc #Life #nojoto❤ #tarotreader #tarotcards #septemberpoem #ashmyawrites #SeptemberCreator #nojoto2023 #tarotforromance #tarotbysoumya

read more

Saket Shindikar

It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When Your Virtual Presence Worked For Me , 
Then Your Ideas Became Comeback For Me ,

When Your Texts Given A Relief For Me ,
Then Your Motivation Became A Belief For Me ... It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #Septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Saket Shindikar

It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When Your Virtual Presence Worked For Me , 
Then Your Ideas Became Comeback For Me ,

When Your Texts Given A Relief For Me ,
Then Your Motivation Became A Belief For Me ... It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #Septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

The new month is here. Welcome September by writing a poem to it. #poemtime #septemberpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Come September, come
Walk into our arms
We need to unchain ourselves. 
Watch how
Lord Ganesha smiles
Stuffing himself
With the truth
Of life. 
Prodding us
to do likewise. 
Come September
Awaken our truth
Our inner eyes
We need to reclaim
Accept normalcy
In its true size. 
Come September
Straighten us up
We wanna spring 
Vibrantly alive. 
 The new month is here. Welcome September by writing a poem to it. #poemtime #septemberpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Start your day with 
Happiness in heart
freshness in mind
Do your best
Give your best 
Always
Leave the rest with God.... 
 It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #Septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

read more
Come September
Sweet,romantic September
Let's do the cha cha cha
Let's groove to salsa
Come September
after 31 days of August company
we begin 30 days of September
Ah!Come September
Let's dance
Let's groove
Let's move
to the lovely beat of September
Come September,dear sweet September 💃 It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #Septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Shree ✨❣️✨ It's a new month. September is here. Write and dedicate a poem to it. #poemtime #septemberpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
And, it's here
final quarter of the year
Winter Sun lazy dim-sim
Night sky cloudy 
Stars shy no tim-tim
Longing continues.
Writing, anticipating...
and wording feelings,
mainstream emotions.
Every inch of nature...
so calm and cosy.
Glorifying the belief
of detachment...
but not apathy,
determining that 
ends bring incessantly 
a new beginning !! Shree 
✨❣️✨
It's a new month. September is here. Write and dedicate a poem to it. #poemtime #septemberpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba 

#a_journey_of_thoughts 
#unboundeddesires

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

The new month is here. Welcome September by writing a poem to it. #poemtime #septemberpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Once i opened to you 
It's sign i am truly having 
Attachment to you The new month is here. Welcome September by writing a poem to it. #poemtime #septemberpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anchal Pandey

... तुम्हारे आगमन का आनंद ऐसा, जैसे वसुधा पर सूरज की बेटियां हैं पधारी.. और हर आंगन में है प्रकाशित आभामंडित उनकी हास्यज्योति। ठहरी हुई शांत चित्त में सुस्ता रही हो ओस जैसे, #yqdidi #yqpoem #septemberpoem #yqaestheticthoughts #aatmaparichya

read more
तुम्हारे आगमन का आनंद ऐसा,
  जैसे वसुधा पर सूरज की बेटियां
    हैं पधारी..
और हर आंगन में है प्रकाशित
 आभामंडित उनकी हास्यज्योति।
       ठहरी हुई शांत चित्त में
 सुस्ता रही हो ओस जैसे,
   चुपचाप दूब पर पड़ी..
 वैसा मेरा विश्राम हो तुम।
   स्वर तुम्हारा फूटता है..
 जैसे रंग फूटे कोपलों में।
   पल्लव - पवन के संग से
 उभरा हुआ संगीत हो तुम।
      अनिश्चित कालखंड में जब,
 कुछ कहीं निश्चित नहीं है..
   मेरे हाथों में शाश्वत सहर्ष अंकित
 तुम हो मेरी हस्तरेखा।
       स्मृति में बसी हो,
 बदली में मानो नीर हो।
  श्वासों की चेतना - सा
 पवित्र - निर्मल योग हो तुम।
  आभास जिसका पुलकित कर दे,
 वह प्रेममय स्पर्श हो तुम।
      बंद करके नैनपट प्रार्थना में...
 है जैसे जुड़ जाता हृदय,
  यूं ही मेरी तुमसे..
 है भेंट जैसे आत्मपरिचय! ...
तुम्हारे आगमन का आनंद ऐसा,
  जैसे वसुधा पर सूरज की बेटियां
    हैं पधारी..
और हर आंगन में है प्रकाशित
 आभामंडित उनकी हास्यज्योति।
       ठहरी हुई शांत चित्त में
 सुस्ता रही हो ओस जैसे,

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Dear September 
Bring some thing good with you
Your other monthly mate,
dissapointed me.
You are the beginning 
Of the last quarter of the year 
Be good to everyone...  It’s a new month. It’s #September time. #Collab and write a #Septemberpoem to welcome this new month. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification