tags

Best would Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best would Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how would you define life, download ed sheeran how would you feel, a good luck would have it.

• 526 Followers
  • 6091 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

I thought it would be #Painful, letting you go.
I thought I would suffer, that my #Heart would be #anguished…

448 Love
5 Share

""

"If When you left me... I cried in installments "IF" I would have cried in investments... The universe would have faced flood."

If When you left me...
I cried in installments
"IF" I would have cried in investments...
The universe would have faced flood.

Tears dried off #coz of #separation.

361 Love
6 Share

The #Ant and The #grasshopper

There were two best #friends - an ant and a grasshopper. The grasshopper liked to relax the whole day and play his guitar. The ant, however, would work hard all day. He would #collect food from all corners of the garden while the grasshopper relaxed, or played his guitar, or slept. The grasshopper would tell the ant to take a break every day, but the ant would refuse and continue his work. Soon, winter came. The days and nights became cold and very few creatures we

263 Love

""

"Words scattered on the parchment Choked to death is not what I am. Love, death is what I am."

Words scattered on the parchment 
Choked to death is not what 
I am.
Love, death is what I am.

If I told you I were a catastrophe,
Colluded to shatter the
Bells of serenity
To start writing a new
Messed up piece on you.
Would you still look for your
Serenity in me
And talk about your gradual

251 Love
3 Share

""

"Filthy hands Innocent heart The dreams he wanted crushed down by the world He had hopes in his eyes That Tomorrow would shine In the lap of the freedom he would sleep like a child .."

Filthy hands
Innocent heart
The dreams he wanted 
crushed down by the world

He had hopes in his eyes
That Tomorrow would shine
In the lap of the freedom 
he would sleep like a child

#nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #poem #Quotes

221 Love
3 Share