Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beyourown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beyourown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ilyas bey son of turgut, hd good bey stetus dounlod free 0, yasiin bey instagram, aliyar bey real name, ilyas bey mother,

• 6 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Grishma Doshi

✍️✍️ "How are you?", ask yourself. #iamfine #suffixcollab #musingaboutfine #selflove #beyourown #yqmuse #yqbaba #grishmamusing Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
When she wanted someone to ask how is she, no one was there to ask and hear that she was not fine. So she decided to ask herself every night "How are you?". The answer was "No, I am not fine", for many days. And that answer made her think and work for herself. She wanted to change the answer to I am fine. Thus with her persistent efforts, the answer changed gradually from not fine, to I am ok, I am good, I am better and one day it became I am happy probably better than her desired answer
 ✍️✍️ "How are you?", ask yourself.

#iamfine #suffixcollab #musingaboutfine #selflove #beyourown #yqmuse #yqbaba #grishmamusing
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Suvi

#beyourown #makeyourselfdifferent
#personality

M.Padhan

#beyourown

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification