Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best organdonation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best organdonation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about organization meaning in hindi, organisation meaning in hindi, organism meaning in hindi, excretory organ of cockroach, donate life organ donation 10,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Hari Varma

16082021 - 228/365 When I have something you need, and you have something I need, it seems like a simple transaction. It becomes complex, when I want what you need, and you want what I need. #yqbaba #writingresolution #365days365quotes #organdonation #varmaji

read more
16082021 - 228/365

When I have something you need,
and you have something I need,
it seems like a simple transaction.
It becomes complex,
when I want what you need,
and you want what I need.
Then it is one's magnanimity
that decides the transaction.
But, is it the same about organs, 
which are either taken, sold,
bought or donated? 16082021 - 228/365

When I have something you need,
and you have something I need,
it seems like a simple transaction.
It becomes complex,
when I want what you need,
and you want what I need.

Siya Singh

#WorldOrganDonationDay #donate #organdonation #Good #Health #nojotoenglish #thought #Trending vks Siyag Vikas siya pandey Sanju Singh Anshu writer Hiyan Kiran Chopda Sakshi Dhingra Sudha Tripathi #Life

read more
Your Organs Can Be Extremely Useful To Someone Else , After You're Not Alive.
Join Your Hands To Collaborate  
In Such A Good Cause.
One Organ Donor Can Save Upto Eight Lives.
So Let's Celebrate This Day With Extra Gifted Years Of Life Through The Generosity Of Organ Donation.

©Siya Singh #WorldOrganDonationDay #donate #organdonation #Good #Health #Nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoquote #thought  #Trending 
vks Siyag Vikas siya pandey Sanju Singh Anshu writer Hiyan Kiran Chopda Sakshi Dhingra Sudha Tripathi

Yash Verma

दबा डरा जला तो जरा 
ज़िन्दगी मेरी तेरे नाम नहीं
 पका गड़ा बहा तो जरा
पागल मुझमें कुछ बचा नहीं
कुछ आंखें रौशन करके
 दिल ना जाने किसका धड़काया है
कुछ के रगों में ज़िंदा हू
मौत मैंने तूझको बहुत छकाया है
फिर चला चक्रवात
मेरे रूपों को काट
ना आंखें ना दिल तेरे पास 
फिर उदास है तू
देह दान के आगे 
मौत बहुत नाराज है तू

©Yash Verma #organdonation #beyonddeath
#stay_home_stay_safe #warriors #beat

S Sooch

Incognito

It's my first work here . I write from my heart .I am a new comer .. want you support to grow up #HearTalk#Love#organdonation#Passion#Broken#Happy#Collab#Heart

read more
'Dil de do ji'
seems to be the worst organ donation ,
i have ever seen It's my first work here . I write from my heart .I am a new comer .. want you support to grow up #heartalk#love#organdonation#passion#broken#happy#collab#heart

Medeaz health

While you consume food, there's a complex mechanism that takes place in the body through which all the nutrients are absorbed. Likewise, your body also needs to eliminate waste in the form of urine and stools. Kidneys are an essential part of the human body that flush out toxins leaving you with purified blood. Take care of them. #Kidneys #dialysis #kidneydisease #transplant #kidneystones #kidneyhealth #Health #urology #donatelife #organdonation #kidneytransplant #Medeaz

read more
 While you consume food, there's a complex mechanism that takes place in the body through which all the nutrients are absorbed. Likewise, your body also needs to eliminate waste in the form of urine and stools. Kidneys are an essential part of the human body that flush out toxins leaving you with purified blood. Take care of them.

#kidneys #dialysis #kidneydisease #transplant #kidneystones #kidneyhealth #health #urology #donatelife #organdonation #kidneytransplant #medeaz

Rohan

a noble cause Organ Donation continue living through others. keep giving life #organdonation #givelife #savelife #poeticwednesday #poem #nojotophoto

read more
 a noble cause Organ Donation
continue living through others. keep giving life  

#organdonation #givelife #savelife #poeticwednesday

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification