Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wethepeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wethepeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sourajita D

I saw many people posting their opinion on Instagram in referenceto other's post. Be it for or against, at least they own up-to an opinion! Many others started demeaning them calling them 'wannabe activists' and being pretentious intellectuals. Just because they don't say what you think is correct, you can't suppress their voice. While forgetting that they live in a democracy and the Constitution gives us right to have an opinion and freely express it. Suppressing them by calling names is inc #India #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wethepeople #yqdnd #sourajita #dndpeople

read more
should own up
to our opinion 
and be curious 
of government's
moves regardless
of what the rest
of society thinks 
of us!  I saw many people posting their opinion on Instagram in referenceto other's post. Be it for or against, at least they own up-to an opinion! Many others started demeaning them calling them 'wannabe activists' and being pretentious  intellectuals. Just because they don't say what you think is correct, you can't suppress their voice. 

While forgetting that they live in a democracy and the Constitution gives us right to have an opinion and freely express it. Suppressing them by calling names is inc

Asiya Shaikh

How many more evidence you want from us to be patriotic, He have prostrated on this holy land. (Sajdo mein nikle khoon ka hisaab Khuda ke zimme hai.) #yqbaba #yourquote #NoToCAB #SaveDemocracy #indiaforall #wethepeople #SPEAKOUT #notodiscrimination

read more
When these blood stains would peck the holy earthen,
Then feel honoured, they bloomed. How many more evidence you want from us to be patriotic,
He have prostrated on this holy land.

(Sajdo mein nikle khoon ka hisaab Khuda ke zimme hai.)

#yqbaba #yourquote #notocab #savedemocracy #indiaforall #wethepeople #speakout #notodiscrimination

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thank God there was no Facebook, Twitter or any other forms of Social media during the fight for Independence.. or else people would not have taken part in the revolt... they would have just put a black dot on their profile and expected the Britishers to get a hint & leave. #DNDsecular #CAB #NRC #2liners #Punchayat Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters YourQuote Humour #dndcitizenship #democracy #wethepeople

read more
I support CAB..
Just little confuse 
between Ola & Uber.
 Thank God there was no Facebook, Twitter or any other forms of Social media during the fight for Independence.. or else people would not have taken part in the revolt... they would have just put a black dot on their profile and expected the Britishers to get a hint & leave.

#DNDsecular #CAB #NRC #2liners #punchayat
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters 
YourQuote Humour
#dndcitizenship #democracy #WeThePeople

Aamir Qais AnZar

"I understand democracy as something that gives the weak the same chance as the strong.” – M.K. Gandhi Collab on the above background with a twoliner. Your lines should enrich the background. We will give a shoutout to the best quotes. #Citizenship #democracy #wethepeople #Motherland #dndmkgandhi DnDindiaStory #Dryday #ConstitutionOfIndia #मेरेप्यारेभारत

read more
I Love My Motherland 
& Abide by its Constitution.
Not just on Dry-Days; Everyday. "I understand democracy as something that gives the weak the same chance as the strong.” – M.K. Gandhi 

Collab on the above background with a twoliner. 
Your lines should enrich the background. 

We will give a shoutout to the best quotes.

#Citizenship #Democracy #WeThePeople #MotherLand #dndmkgandhi DnDindiaStory #DryDay #ConstitutionofIndia #मेरेप्यारेभारत

Ganesh Rasal

#delhiriots #delhiriots #delhivoilence #wethepeople #indiafirst #unitedwestrong

Kumar Divyanshu Shekhar

हमारी संवेदनाएँ #feelings #youth #wethepeople nojoto Hindi #मृतजीवन Satyam kr Satyarthi #poem #nojotohindi

read more
मर चुकी है संवेदनाएँ
आत्मबल अब क्षीण है।
महत्वाकांक्षा बढ़ रही
संभावनाएँ मलिन हैं।

कान कहाँ अब सुन पाते हैं
आँखें स्वपनों में लीन हैं।
युवा-युवा का दम्भ भरते
चंद ठेकेदारों के अधीन हैं।

हिन्दू-मुस्लिम, मस्जिद-मंदिर
बाकी मुद्दे सब विलीन हैं।
भक्तों की करतूत देख
श्रीराम बने दीन-हीन हैं।

चोर दारोगा की वर्दी में
न्यायालय अन्याय का मारा है।
सब खेल-तमाशा देख के फिर
हम बन पड़े दृष्टिहीन हैं।

सूखा है गला धरा का
नाक पानी में डूबा है।
सुबह नहीं जगती अब चिड़ियों से
हम "एंग्री बर्ड" में लीन हैं।

कब तक आत्मप्रलाप करोगे 'शेखर'
स्वयं से कितना पाओगे।
जाके देखो खुद के आगे
आज फिर भूखा सोया कोई दीन है। हमारी संवेदनाएँ #feelings #youth #wethepeople #nojoto #NojotoHindi #मृतजीवन Satyam kr Satyarthi

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification