Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best livepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best livepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj tak live, india vs australia live score, live news, abp news live, ind vs aus live score,

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

asparklinsoul

error-free❤ . . Mistakes are meant to learn than to regret.❤ Save for smile from your mistakes, smiling is the only weapon that will let you learn with no pain and regret.❤ Let we make mistakes, not blunders.❤ #Motivation #Inspiration #yqbaba #livepoem #asparklinsoul #knight_king

read more
no matter what, today's every mistake for something great
may lead you to live tomorrow in an error-free world. error-free❤
Mistakes are meant to learn than to regret.❤

Save for smile from your mistakes, smiling is the only weapon that will let you learn with no pain and regret.❤

Let we make mistakes, not blunders.❤

Vaishnavi Nair

My 101th post #livepoem #yqbaba #writingresolution

read more
Live for the real 
inner you and not 
for the world around..... My 101th post
#livepoem 
#yqbaba 
#writingresolution

Vaishnavi Nair

Live in pride
Even in moments of stride My 100th post
9/366
#my100thpost
#livepoem 
#yqbaba 
#366days366quotes 
#writingresolution

Manoj

Some beginning are the beginnings of your thoughts...at the beginning it goes slow but at the end it gives a phenomenal results..

Just start some beginning..😎😊 New video out #aglibaarannesephelepermissionleteanna
link on bio @manojphulara
#onesidedlovepoem
#hearttouchingpoem
#sadlovingpoem
#livepoem

THE MENTAL SHAYAR

#livepoem #Love nojoto Ali Raza Princesslappi SHERIN ABBASSI🌸 Jyoti Shaw #SUMAN# #story

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification