Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best withinyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best withinyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayari with image in hindi, hindi love shayari with images, love quotes with images, love shayari with photo, the girl with the dragon tattoo,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prem Anand Nallathambi

You search for happiness everywhere and do as many 
things as possible to be happy. You go here, you go there,
 you do this, you do that. You gain happiness momentarily,
 and it fades away soon. What once entertained you loses its charm. You continuously seek something new to be entertained and to feel complete. Yet everything leaves you wanting for something more.

Have you ever looked within? But "within" is not a physical place to travel or a thing you could see, feel, or taste. Yet the very source of happiness is inside you.

When your senses are silenced and your attention is taken 
away from thoughts and emotions, you feel that source. 
You realize that you are the source. All of a sudden, 
you feel high. The need to do something to gain happiness vanishes. You remain that very source.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #thoughts #emotions #silence #source #Happiness #withinyou

Prem Anand Nallathambi

mute video

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#guide #Coach #Counsellor #MaSteR #withinyou #spiritualquotes image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

read more
There is a guide, a counsellor,
 a coach and a master within you.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #guide #Coach #Counsellor #master #withinyou 
#spiritualquotes 
image created by app Dream by Wombo and Bing

Swapnil Moon

Hello!
It's me.
Have you forgotten me?
I am that dark cloud
who left your head couple of months ago.
You asked me 
why I always rain on you?
I went to find out
an answer for your question.
All these days I have tried many heads
But none of them had sadness in their heads.
So, I decided to stick back on you.
Now you don't look like remembering me,
You look so happy that
I must leave.
It was nice to be with you.
Hope you don't need me now.
Goodbye. #yqbaba #yqpoetry #yqpoem #helloandgoodbye #darkcloud #sadness #withinyou #throw  😊

Ashish Mishra

The darkness within you bothers you. How far you go, it follows you. It stays in you, but it bothers you from all around. But it is less than dark light. Therefore always remember that this darkness is not your weakness, this light is your strength.So always stay calm and be positive in all the situations.
 #darkness#withinyou

Tanya Multani

Last night I lost my world to him,
But gained universe within him. #lovequote #universe #you #withinyou #secondquote

Aamir Qais AnZar

Participate in this rapidfire and write #dreamhigh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #picturepoetry #Preview #dreamin11words #percieve #Attain #dreamchaser #withinyou

read more
Picturised Preview of 
what One Perceive from 
Life to Attain Within.. 💕🎈 Participate in this rapidfire and write #DreamHigh  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
#PicturePoetry #Preview #DreamIn11words #Percieve #Attain #DreamChaser #WithinYou

Astha

The light is within you darling! 
Stop searching for it 
at wrong places. #light #withinyou #nojoto #nojotoenglish #nojotoenglishquotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification