Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stealingyoursleep Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stealingyoursleep Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about insistence from friends to steal money, stealing is bad.gif, i will steal you, stealing my heart quotes, stealing hearts quotes,

• 22 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
His smile and beauty  What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A thief stole my sleep n left me in the dark
amongst the moon n the twinkling stars
I couldn't see the thief
there was no light,you see
I tried calling for help
but none could hear
for the eerie silence was screaming out loud..
night after night I crouch in the dark
giving company to the moon n the twinkling stars
I try to shut out the screaming silence
and lie in wait for the crafty thief
he shalt no more steal my beauty sleep
not even in my wildest dreams.. What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The night has stolen my sleep
I lie awake talkin' to the moon
the stars listen and silence screams
I shut my eyes
my ears continue to hear the screams of silence
the darkness closes in on me
I open my eyes n stare at the darkness
I wonder what's stealing my sleep tonight?
is it really the night or nightmares?
I lie awake, thinkin' 
🤔
 What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

read more
My restlessness and the distances apart.
The anxieties which troubles my feeble heart
Eagerly waiting to meet her someday or night
The cupid has struck with his burning dart.
Her dark black eyes which enchant and thrill
Her braided hair which are divided in two part.
She often took my admiration not seriously 
And often said who is the mad one from the start. 
I can't sleep in the nights nor rest in the day 
Her love has been for me an irreplaceable art. 
 What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
"the struggle of tomorrow. What if i fail? "
"Then you will get to learn a lesson "
"Will you still accept me? "
"You are already mine love" What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

srilatha lion

read more
His thoughts n as well as his memories 
Not only today but everyday What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Sometimes Its The Past Thats Holding Me Back 
And 
Sometimes Its The Future Thats Trying To Pull Me !! What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

May be these years have turned into tears,                                                              may be these breakdowns have turned into fears,                                     even if the end is near, these hands can bow down in prayers ahead of Lord, because he's the one who made them                                      as if they are melted swords.  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #heart #heal #stealingyoursleep #hug #fight

Deeksha Joshi

What's #stealingyoursleep #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqqoutes #yqtales poetry #Stories tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Morning Everyone.!!!☕
SOOooOO...That was onE of mY friend..actUallY He didn't steal my sleep ..but .. we were so engaged in talking that I just didn't realise that the time has been 30 past 3. 

I was enjoying it... It was after so many days.. when I talked to someone about myself And other related stuff & who according to me is reliable enough to share mY feelings with..!!

Overall..Last night was good.! What's #stealingyoursleep #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqqoutes #yqtales #poetry #stories tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late.  #yourquoteandmine

kafir_khuda

What's #stealingyoursleep tonight? Complete this conversation and unfurl the reasons behind you sleeping late. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Geetanjali Jagdale

read more
Yet it is strange,
When the morning comes
In the light, I look for you
Where you won't be there
Collaborating with Geetanjali Jagdale
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification