Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best somethingNEW Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best somethingNEW Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to love something you hate, something to do with love, love or something like that, if you love something, to take something with a pinch of salt,

• 77 Followers
  • 75 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Gadgets Links

mute video

Priyank Jain

Don't count your steps
Experience your path #philosophy #deepthoughts #somethingnew #grow #yqenglish #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqquote

Priyank Jain

Fashion is made to become Unfashionable.  #corporate #corporatelife #fashion #change #somethingnew #rush_hunter #yqbaba #yqenglish

kranthi Sowjanya

Tell us about yourself. What happens when you try to do #somethingNEW? Share it with us. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There'll be a never ending war between my anxiety and my enthusiasm
And will be eventually intervened by my logical thinking trying to make sense and make peace between them
Which finally leads me to try that thing... Tell us about yourself. What happens when you try to do #somethingnew? Share it with us. #aboutme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

Stop being afraid
Of finding out
New things 
About yourself

#afraid #stop #being_you #new #somethingnew #keepgrowing

Mehreen Rather

Let me know the meaning of this word in comments ❤️😊 #Seriesofwords #somethingNEW

read more
PULCHRiTUDiNOUS🤍 Let me know the meaning of this word in comments ❤️😊
#Seriesofwords
#Somethingnew

Adarsh singh

जिन्दगी जख्मों से भरी है,
वक्त को मरहम बनाना सीख लो,
हारना तो है एक दिन मौत से,
फिलहाल जिन्दगी जीना सीख लो।। #life #lifegoals #quoteoftheday #something_i_feel #somethingnew

Adarsh singh

सौदा कुछ ऐसा किया है 
तेरे ख़्वाबों ने मेरी नींदों से... 
या तो दोनों आते हैं
या कोई नहीं आता। #life #lifegoals #quoteoftheday #something_i_feel #somethingnew

thepoetry_project

चांद सूरज आसमां तोड़ लाया हूं 
अरे,
में उसको अपनी यादों में कहीं पीछे छोड़ आया हूं #choddiya  #chodaayahu #yaade #somethingnew #mohhabatein #lovelife  #youbecomedream  #rahatindori

Pravin Malviya

चांद सूरज आसमां तोड़ लाया हूं 
अरे,
में उसको अपनी यादों में कहीं पीछे छोड़ आया हूं #choddiya  #chodaayahu #yaade #somethingnew #mohhabatein #lovelife  #youbecomedream  #rahatindori
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification