Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best beforebirth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best beforebirth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about trust before you love, books to read before you die, to put the cart before the horse, each night before i go to bed, falling in love before you meet,

• 13 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

A whole new world,
the love of my family,
this beautiful nature,
this ocean of knowledge,
my whole unlived life,
Were all in waiting,
Before I was born ! #beforebirth
#yqbaba#yopowrimo

Vibha Saroj

Before I was born, she was in love with me.
That's why I trust my mother blindly.
 #beforebirth
#mother
#YQbaba

deepali sethi mehndiratta

Before I was born
Little did I know
That life is a cycle
What has come must go one day
The old giving way to the new
Childhood moving towards Youth
Youth towards Middle age
And then Old age
Which is the last lap in the race of life
And eventually the cycle of life gets over
To be born again
Reborn at another place and time
And start the cycle of life again..... #cycle#beforebirth#yqbaba#yopowrimo#yqtales

Gaurav Dutta

Before I was born, they decide to test my gender to decide my fate  #beforebirth #yqguru #thennow #gender #baising #life #killing #girl #she #kill #family #doctor #judge

Gaurav Dutta

Before I born, It was already decided I will be an engineer.
Mera beta engineer hoga!! Er. Gaurav Dutta #beforebirth #engineer #boy #girl #yqguru #thennow #india #society

Gaurav Dutta

Before I was born, they decide to test my gender to decide my fate  #beforebirth #yqguru #thennow #gender #baising #life #killing #girl #she #kill #family #doctor #judge

Gaurav Dutta

Before I born, It was already decided I will be an engineer.
Mera beta engineer hoga!! Er. Gaurav Dutta #beforebirth #engineer #boy #girl #yqguru #thennow #india #society

Kaisar Ali

Let's recycle our life,  
Let's reborn before next birth.
Let our endeavours create a new life.   #Cycle #beforebirth #YQbaba #motivations #successmantra #yourquotes #Boostthyself #arthub #YQdidi #BTTtalks

Shweta Gupta

Before I was born, since then you are my best friend maa !!! #beforebirth #bestfriends #quoteliners #oneliners

Adyasha Priyadarshini D

Before I was born my mother might have said this.

"Happiness is seeing my baby's heartbeat for the first time." #BoostThyself #yqbaba #YQdidi #yourquote #beforeborn #challenge #beforebirth #Happiness #baby #heartbeat #firsttime
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification