Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nazia Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nazia Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday nazia, nazia hassan age, nazia hassan songs, nazia hassan son, nazia hussain,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Bad Poet

*A Letter to Nazia* Dear Nazia, I have no idea where you are right now. I am feeling some strong emotions right now as I type these words. I don't know how to start this to be completely honest. Let me start by telling you about my day. I woke up unprepared for my english exam that was scheduled from 1-4 in the afternoon. Yeah, I am not a good student, I just cram in the last minute. I didn't even have the books so I found myself in the world of youtube where, fortunately, I was able to cover everything from the syllabus. Music is perhaps the best break students have after an intense session of study. I love to listen to music during study breaks, on my way to the gym, when I am running, cooking, #Inspiration #nazia #badpoet #Subcontinent #paidstory #naziahassan

read more
A Letter to Nazia

(caption) *A Letter to Nazia*

Dear Nazia,

I have no idea where you are right now. I am feeling some strong emotions right now as I type
these words. I don't know how to start this to be completely honest. Let me start by telling you
about my day.

I woke up unprepared for my english exam that was scheduled from 1-4 in the afternoon. Yeah,
I am not a good student, I just cram in the last minute. I didn't even have the books so I found
myself in the world of youtube where, fortunately, I was able to cover everything from the
syllabus. Music is perhaps the best break students have after an intense session of study. I love
to listen to music during study breaks, on my way to the gym, when I am running, cooking,

Nazia Hasnain

Nazia Hasnain

Nazia♥️

#nazia 🌸

read more
char pal ki zindgi h 
do pal tera ruthne m
do pal tujhe manane m
nkl jayee♥️ #nazia 🌸

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification