Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unwanted Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unwanted Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about unwanted 72 khane k kitne din baad bleeding hoti hai, unwanted 72 ka asar kab tak rehta hai, feeling alone and unwanted quotes, quotes about feeling alone and unwanted, loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted,

• 52 Followers
  • 80 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sushma

mute video

Sawan Sharma

mute video

Aiub Khan

Delete unwanted apps from device forever. ।। Lifestyle #shortvideo #trendingshorts #lifestyle #Earth #theworld #trendingvideo #aiubkhan #unwanted #App #divice #জ্ঞান

read more
mute video

Aiub Khan

How to disable unwanted app signup with Facebook account? Lifestyle ফেসবুক অ্যাকাউন্ট দিয়ে সাইন আপ অবাঞ্ছিত অ্যাপ ডিএক্টিভ কেমন করবেন? #shortvideo #trendingshorts #lifestyle #aiubkhan #Facebook #unwanted #App #Signup USTAD ISMAIL WASIF Anshu writer GRHC~TECH~TRICKS Bratati Ayaan dehlvi ( A D ) #জ্ঞান

read more
mute video

Gayathri Iyappan

#alone Loneliness #unwanted #feelingofalone

read more
mute video

Uttam Aj

#unwantedlove #लव

read more
mute video

Springblossoms

Why you want latest updated version of mobile? For perfect qualities.?! Why not updated version of self first 🤘😉 #rapidfire #8wordperfection #Update #version #unwanted #series of life #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Updated version of self
Deducting all unwanted series. Why you want latest updated version of mobile? For perfect qualities.?! Why not updated version of self first 🤘😉

#rapidfire #8wordperfection #update #version #unwanted #series of #life #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

When someone puts some joke.
Inner Me: Laugh It Off! Even You Don't Want. 😄 #laughitoff #yqbaba #yqquotes #thatlaugh #unwanted #unnecessarily #showingteeth

Bizz_are_ Soul

Happy noon. The weather is becoming warmer by the day. Begin your day with a #simile. #summerhasreturned Here's my try: Summer has returned like a homeless family that finds a stranded house and moves in sheepishly until someone evicts. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #Refugee #unwanted

read more
like an unwanted refugee,
entering the country,
without hindrance
with no signs of leaving soon... Happy noon. The weather is becoming warmer by the day. Begin your day with a #simile. #summerhasreturned 

Here's my try:
Summer has returned like a homeless family that finds a stranded house and moves in sheepishly until someone evicts.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#refugee

Bizz_are_ Soul

I know I hurt the heart that beats for me ... I know I disappoint the heart, whose love for me, roots deep,everyday... #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Confusion #collabwithme #loveproposal #unwanted #whattodo #icantdecide

read more
I know I hurt the heart,
that beats for me...

(rest in caption) I know I hurt the heart
that beats for me ...

I know I disappoint
the heart,
whose love for me,
roots deep,everyday...
loader
Home
Explore