Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ameyaagrawal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ameyaagrawal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tu mo love story chal ame pakha pakhi, ishq ki aag movie heroine name, ishq ki aag actress name, apenas ame meaning in english, apenas ame in english,

• 1 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ameya agrawal

I don't know if I should feel blessed that they provide
such a service or should I be disheartened knowing
that these people have to do such a rigorous work.

Sometimes I feel that the privileges we enjoy is
because many others can't.

©ameya agrawal #Coolie #privilege #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #ameyaquotes

ameya agrawal

We may never know what pain happy
faces are hiding behind their smiles.

May be a rewarding career, great looks
and smiling face isn't everything in life?

RIP SSR
—Ameya Agrawal #Star #Rip #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #happiness #sushantsinghrajput #stardied

ameya agrawal

Take a note of the tough times for you
will survive. But remember when you look back
once storm pass and good times
prevail, you will remember nothing of how
you managed to stay strong.

It will be impossible for you to believe that you
survived. You will tell yourself that you
won't be able to survive another one.

But you will. Because that's what storms
are for. They break you like nothing
existed inside you before but only to help
you build yourself like you were never broke.
—Ameya Agrawal

©ameya agrawal #alone #stormsbuildyou #rebuildyourself #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #success #inspiration

ameya agrawal

You may hate me for this but I want to share my unpopular opinion

I believe tiktok has a lot of creativity. From some people who are amazing editors to some who dance extremely well. From those who have gorgeous expressions to those who can provide value in less than 60 secs.

Tiktok is allowing people to be creative by providing a platform where you don't have to look good, dress smart or appear beautiful.

I am overwhelmed by the capability of people I see on tiktok. The cringe you feel could be because you are not watching the right stuff.

I really believe that there are chances that next Remo D'Souza or Divine, ( Both who had extremely gully look before) or Saroj Khan ( who conquered her weight) or Nawazuddin Siddique ( Acting more than looks) .

Clickbait is everywhere but You have to give it to the talent in rural areas who have so many jugads and passion to invest time and little available money to create such quality content.  These people can probably save lakhs of rupees for the companies. 

The amazing content these people create is either by experimenting or my learning in minimum available resources like YouTube.

And about personal behaviors of these content creators, just look at yourself how were you when you came to a big city to study from a small town. 

Things changes. Attitude changes, approach changes, maturity comes and right people do become beautiful with time and success internally and externally. 

It's not a joke to make millions of people stay glued to your content as you must remember the bottom line. What sells, sells. 
—Ameya #youtubevstiktok #TikTok #poweroftiktok #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess

ameya agrawal

At the touch of sadness,
everyone becomes a philosopher.
— Ameya #Moon #sadness #philosophy #philosopher #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #people

ameya agrawal

This labour day I bow down to all the
labours and workers who make 'mah'
state a Great State ( Maharashtra).
— Ameya #weather #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #Maharashtra #labour

ameya agrawal

I have realized that questioning is a fundamental 
part of human existence and the mother of all that 
is. All we see today is because someone somewhere 
at sometime questioned himself, Is there anything I 
can eat without hunting? Can I reach a destination 
any faster? Can I sell something online? 

He who cannot question cannot learn because No 
solution ever exists without a question and no 
progress is ever possible without curiosity.
— Ameya #Fire #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #success #inspiration #questioning

ameya agrawal

I love you a little more when everytime instead of
"I miss you" you say "Open the door"
— ameya #alone #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #people #love #quoteoftheday

ameya agrawal

Let us both lie to each other, 
Just for once, Let us promise
to stay close and together
— Ameya #alone #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #love

ameya agrawal

First they will ignore you,
then they will laugh at you and that
is exactly when you  charge them
for making them laugh.

That's Entrepreneurship. 
— Ameya #ameyaagrawal #scribblingwordsmith #aleapwithin #thewinningwayoflife #lyricsofsuccess #people #entrepreneurship
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification