Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best doyouloveme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best doyouloveme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about doy care aloe vera soap review, doy meaning, doy soap, doy, doyou,

• 24 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Diwakar Kumar

Seema Sharma

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you know " you and me" can't become "us"
And i can't fell in love with you like you do.... Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #chitsconversation

read more
Your heart frees me sufficiently enough to comfortably breathe and holds me gently enough to enjoy love's breeze.  Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine
#chitsconversation

Shitiz Chauhan

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I Did It Was For Me.   Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine

MSJ Quotes

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #msjquotes

read more
'It would have been easy if you asked me why don't you hate me?'

'What you have said then?'

'Maybe I love everything about you' Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine
#msjquotes

rizz kinzz

read more
Seeing you makes me realise m lovable and livable Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

#2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
No reason but how much i can have my reason for me  #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
  You must love  me for what i am before your expectation and after your acceptance. Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
"I am a narcissist and you have my heart."  Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
I will explain you, if you stay with me for years to listen.  Collab and write a #2linestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #doyouloveme #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification