Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best internationaldayofpeace Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best internationaldayofpeace Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i=int e^(tan^(-1)x)((1+x^(2)+x)/(1+x^(2)))dx is equal to, i=int log_(e)log_(e)x(1)/((log_(e)x)^(2)) dx is equal to, inter religion love quotes, day you came into my life, quotes on inter caste love in hindi,

• 129 Followers
  • 121 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On the International Day of Peace, write a letter to 'peace'.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #internationaldayofpeace #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I know you are elusive
I know you find it impossible to stay in the mind
Yet, the mind pines for you
for your soothing presence, and
for your heavenly essence
We live loving you from afar,
a one sided love that shalt continue till the curtain of  illusion haunts us with it's mesmerizing fakeness
Well, we live in wait for you to 
reciprocate our love
Someday, we hope to catch you 
where you permanently reside..
in that scintillating timeless 'now'
Until then, rest in ease, dear Peace

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

On the International Day of Peace, write a letter to 'peace'.✨ 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Mouni Kanna✍

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On the International Day of Peace, write a letter to 'peace'.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #internationaldayofpeace #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A girl after marriage not just leaving 
Her home also lost of memories of freedom and lovable toys.
Dear peace at least you be the girls who needs you more after marriage  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace 

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
You have always been a true friend in times of adversities and trivialities.  You have always embraced  the serene and the pious . Life is smooth and beautiful in your company. I am grateful for your compassionate  disposition.  
Be forever!!

Arunima Thakur

read more
Be with me
Be with us OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace 

INK IMPRESSION

read more
One thing I would confess that
I love you .. I feel happy 
when I am with you..
And I always want to be 
with you ..
Promise me that you 
and I will be friends as long as
I live ..

Vivek Gangwal

✍️ OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearpeace • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ On the International Day of Peace, write a letter to 'peace'.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worldpeaceday #internationaldayofpeace #yqaestheticthoughts #vivek_ki_anubhuti

read more
आज विश्व शान्ति दिवस है, 
अपनी बातों से
आज तो मेरे दिल को शांत कर दो । ✍️

Prabhu Kalyana

On the #InternationalDayofPeace, Let us spread the message of peace and love all over the world.

Greetings & wishes to everyone on the 'International Day of Peace.' 
#JaiHind.

©Prabhu kalyana #India

Aditi Agrawal

#IWantPeace #peace #peacefulthought #peaceful #PeacefulQuotes #internationaldayofpeace #internationaldayoflivingtogether #English #best_poetry PoetRik SakShi Chaudhary shudhanshu sharma Internet Jockey सत्यप्रेम siya pandey

read more
Let me live a moment of peace,
Give me a day to cease...
I am a human not a beast...
Just don't forget me atleast....

Let me live a moment of joy...
Don't play with my feelings as a toy...
I know I am no Saint
But i do have Canvas of 
my life to paint.

©Aditi Agrawal #iwantpeace #peace #peacefulthought #peaceful #peacefulquotes #internationaldayofpeace #internationaldayoflivingtogether
#Nojoto #English #best_poetry 

PoetRik SakShi Chaudhary shudhanshu sharma  Internet Jockey सत्यप्रेम siya pandey

Adv Sony Khan

#internationaldayofpeace #self_written #selfconfidence #dawn Prerana upadhyay Kapil Nayyar Sudha Tripathi #कविता

read more
आओ आज फिर से मिलकर विश्व शांति दिवस मनाते हैं
 इस दुनिया की गम भरी बातों से आपको भी रूबरू कराते हैं वैसे तो हम कहने को विश्व शांति दिवस मनाते हैं,
फिर भी क्यों बेबसी की मार से किसान और दुश्मन की गोली से सरहद पर जवान शहीद हो जाते हैं 
हम भूल गए क्या उन दुश्मनों को जो फिर से जख्म हरे कर जाते हैं 
निकले तो सही किसी घर से अकेली लड़की हैवान चौराहे पर घात लगाते हैं
एक पल में ही निचोड़कर उस के अरमानों को, गिद्धों की भांति उसको नोंच डालते हैं 
हमारा क्या है थोड़ा सा रो लेते हैं, और कायरता की मिसाल तो देखो, कैंडल मार्च निकालते हैं 
अरे एक बार तो मर चुकी क्यों बार-बार जश्न मनाते हैं 
मां का दूध पिया है तो दरिंदों की चिता को आग लगाओ क्यों कैंडल मार्च निकालते हैं 
इस फरेबी दुनिया में हिंसा रखकर दिल में, अहिंसा का परिचय कराते हैं 
धर्म की नफरत भरी चिंगारियां लेकर सियासत में, भाषण में इंसानियत दिखाते हैं 
आओ आज फिर से मिलकर विश्व शांति दिवस मनाते हैं। 
_✍🏻Sony advocate #internationaldayofpeace 
#self_written 
#selfconfidence 
#dawn 

Prerana upadhyay  Kapil Nayyar Sudha Tripathi

Adv Sony Khan

PeaceOrWar #विश्व_शांत_दिवस #internationaldayofpeace Sudha Tripathi Sanawrites_______ Priyanka Jain Secret Dance Star 🌟 Tarannum Sana #poem

read more
mute video
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification