Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestgiftever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestgiftever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi, yelling the best is yet to come, the best is yet to come meaning,

• 35 Followers
  • 35 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A teacher's day wish with scribbled handwriting and spelling mistakes 

And it means a lot for a teacher!  As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Thou silence and Ignorance As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Fairy Lights

As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Memories love life #yqbaba

read more
A Dairy, i hold dear, given to me, with utmost care 
I cherish it and declare
You being this lovely is not fair. 
 As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #memories #love  #life #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

read more
My first Parker Roller ball pen,
which my dad gifted.. As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Divyanshi Bairwa....

read more
My best friend's company.....
The memories which he gifted me are stored in my mind and heart,they are really a,Life time gift for me, thank u so much
Bestie......🤗💝
 As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
When I got hurt while playing Cricket &
 my Love came to meet me inside the boys hostel,
I forgot everything but this in not erasable. Those were the golden days of my Life! As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Blessing of my grand parents... As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
recently, a warm gratitude 
by my children on Mother's Day .

Thoughts From Me

The best gift one can give
another is a sense of security
that guarantees them that 
we are and will always 
be there for them. #bestgiftever #lovequote #thatsomeone

Swapnali Debata

As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # yqbaba

read more
my parents. They being the most beautiful gift I have ever received. As millions of people across India celebrate Eid with Eidi, the gift usually given to children by elder relatives and family friends, time to reflect on the #bestgiftever received when you were little. #remembertowrite  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba # yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification