Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best drkalam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best drkalam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about drkirti vikram singh whatsapp number, drkata bt, drkhorse cycling, drkea thermometer, drkr,

• 20 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

It's the birthday of #drkalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you made simplicity, compassion and humility a brand, yet few wore it but preferred wearing your name on their own expensive brand with self pride. 
Those who love you continue looking up to you and being led by your principles.
Sir, thanks for being our inspiration. 
 It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

It's the birthday of #drkalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙏🌄

read more
This man...
My real inspiration
My first inspiration,
Who gave me strength to move forward,
Because you don't need rich pockets,
You don't need exuberance of sources,
You just need rich guts and prosperous thoughts to see dreams and fulfill these.  It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙏🌄

Ratan Singh Champawat

It's the birthday of #drkalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
हजारों साल नरगिस अपनी बेनूरी पर रोती है 
बड़ी मुश्किल से होता है चमन में दीदावर पैदा It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

Translation : एक सच्चा छात्र एक कोरे कागज की तरह होता है, जिसमें बहुत सारे लोग अलग-अलग रंग भरते हैं और जो कागज लगातार धैर्य के साथ रंगीन होता है, उसे भविष्य में अपना महत्व मिलता है। “One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.” —APJ Abdul Kalam Today is the birth anniversary of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. It is celebrated as World Student's Day in commemoration of his dedication to youth empowerment. ✨ Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, is credited with pl #yqbaba #drkalam #simile #worldstudentsday #kalambirthday #YoSimWriMo #pnpabdulkalam #shubhindiquotes

read more
                            like a blank paper in which, a lot of people fill different different colours and the paper which is continuously getting coloured with patience gets its own importance in future. Translation : एक सच्चा छात्र एक कोरे कागज की तरह होता है, जिसमें बहुत सारे लोग अलग-अलग रंग भरते हैं और जो कागज लगातार धैर्य के साथ रंगीन होता है, उसे भविष्य में अपना महत्व मिलता है।

“One of the very important characteristics of a student is to question. Let the students ask questions.”
—APJ Abdul Kalam

Today is the birth anniversary of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam. It is celebrated as World Student's Day in commemoration of his dedication to youth empowerment. ✨

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, is credited with pl

Nami haider ali

It's the birthday of #drkalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #apjabdulkalam #Inspiration

read more
We all miss you a lot 
You are the true inspiration for every student who wants to do something big in his small life 
You are an idol for everyone
Missile man of our India 
A person with Zero haters 
Dr. Kalam we all never forget you 
 It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #namihaideraliquotes #apjabdulkalam #inspiration

Kapil Kumar

डॉ कलाम का एक शिक्षक वाला रूप हमेशा से ही मुझे आकर्षित करता रहा। विश्व उन्हें वैज्ञानिक, मिसाइलमैन, राष्ट्रपति, पर्यावरणविद के तौर पर भी जानता है। डॉ कलाम हमेशा से एक शिक्षक के तौर पर ही अधिक याद किये जायेंगे। डॉ कलाम जैसे गुरु ही हमें व्यापक दृष्टिकोण दे सकते है। उनका महाप्रयाण भी यूनिवर्सिटी में स्पीच देते हुए ही हुआ था।
#Drkalamdeathanniversary
#27July #drkalam #drapjabdulkalam #drkalamdeathanniversary

Aruna Menon

read more
I’ve seen you and heard you speak
Diminutive in height , yet towering over everyone
Accented heavily yet words reaching out to each one
Simple ideas , yet powerful evocative and moving
Unassuming , yet casting a spell on the gathering 
Your mind, a cauldron of intelligence and determination 
I am blessed having seen the depth of your motivation 
If only we had more minds and men like you 
India would be unstoppable, just like you !! It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine

साहस

read more
Doctor 
Scientist
Creater
Sponcer
Maker
Baker 
And at the last time
Achive chair of 
First man of India

We are proud of you,
You are in my memorable mind
As a great person It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Dear Dr Kalam,
I looked up to you for you gave me hope that there's still goodness in the world and politics isn't always dirty. That there are still some rare pure souls who genuinely do good for the country without selfish motives. Your simplicity and humility humbled me. There was so much humanity in you that when you were no more, the whole of humanity mourned your loss.  #yqbaba#DrKalam#motivation#inspiration

Writer1

Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Sir के जन्मदिवस पर कलाम सर के बारे में लिखिए । पंक्तियों की कोई सीमा नही, समय की भी कोई सीमा नही । आप सभी ज्यादा से ज्यादा लिखे और अपनी इस पोस्ट की ज्यादा लोगों तक पहुचाये जय हिंद जय भारत🇮🇳 #YourQuoteAndMine #drkalam #drapjabdulkalam #apni_rah #apnirah #apniraah #apnirah_team

read more
My life has a,
great turning point,
 after reading your quotes,
“If you fail,
never give up,
 because FAIL means 
“First Attempt In Learning.
It was scary feeling,
earlier now, 
I do everything
 with confidence,
 at least,
 I have a thought in mind, 
atleast I tried Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Sir के जन्मदिवस पर कलाम सर के बारे में लिखिए ।

पंक्तियों की कोई सीमा नही,

समय की भी कोई सीमा नही ।

आप सभी ज्यादा से ज्यादा लिखे और अपनी इस पोस्ट की ज्यादा लोगों तक पहुचाये
जय हिंद जय भारत🇮🇳
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification