Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best kalambirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best kalambirthday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about meri kalam se shayari in hindi, dil ki kalam se, se dil ki kalam se, love aaj kal shayari, kalam se kranti quotes in hindi,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

VivekaNand Shaw

कितना अच्छा संयोग है ना की आज हम सब 2 महापुरुष को एकसाथ याद कर रहे हैं..... (१) भगवान श्री राम (२) डॉ कलाम

यह बस एक संयोग नहीं है, बल्कि आज वो समय आ गई है कि हम इनदोनों को follow करे और इनके बताए रास्ते पर चले ||
कलाम साहब वही सख्सियत थे जिन्हें मानव में सिर्फ मानव दिखता था;जाति, धर्म नहीं..... 
वो भगवान राम की तरह ही विचार रखते थे... 
जैसे इतने शांत और विनम्र रहने वाले मर्यादा पुरुषोत्तम भगवान श्री राम को जब लंका जाने के लिए समुद्र देवता ने  रास्ता नहीं दिया तो क्रोधित होकर उसे जल विहीन करने को आ गए
ठीक उसी प्रकार....... 
डॉ कलाम ने भी जरूरत पड़ने पर गाँधीगिरी छोड़ पोखरण में मिसाइल परिक्षण किया||

बचपन से कुरान पढ़ने वाले इस प्रकार गीता के श्लोक को उदाहरण में बताते थे जैसे उन्हें खुद भगवान श्री कृष्ण ने ये सारी बातें बताई हो!!! 

आज हम युवाओं को जरुरत है कि हम इन्हें follow करे 
और तो और हमारे ideal ये और यही होने चाहिए!! 

जय श्री राम
डॉ कलाम.... (अमर रहें) 
 #bhgwan #kalambirthday #dussehra #ideology #motivationalquotes

Chitra Iyer

It's the birthday of #drkalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you made simplicity, compassion and humility a brand, yet few wore it but preferred wearing your name on their own expensive brand with self pride. 
Those who love you continue looking up to you and being led by your principles.
Sir, thanks for being our inspiration. 
 It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Lavish Goyal

It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him. #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
I Am so lucky I was  born on same day of my ideal's Birthday (Sir APJ Abdul Kalam) 
 My aim same as my ideal to do something great for this nation❤ It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him.  #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him. #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
I Am so lucky I was  born on same day of my ideal's Birthday (Sir APJ Abdul Kalam) 
 My aim same as my ideal to do something great for this nation❤ It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him.  #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Major Mystique

It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. "If you want to shine like the sun then burn like the sun" One of the many thought provoking quotes of his. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him. #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Your quotes always awaken me. 
Your understanding of science and literature and their star-crossed connection was the answer to my dilemmas. 

Thank you for everything you did for the betterment of humanity.  It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today.
"If you want to shine like the sun then burn like the sun" 
One of the many thought provoking quotes of his.
Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him.  #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

It's the birthday of #drkalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙏🌄

read more
This man...
My real inspiration
My first inspiration,
Who gave me strength to move forward,
Because you don't need rich pockets,
You don't need exuberance of sources,
You just need rich guts and prosperous thoughts to see dreams and fulfill these.  It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🙏🌄

Osho Jain

It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him. #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🇮🇳✨

read more
U have been my inspiration since school days...
I participated in national children's Science congress when I was in 11th class and you attended plenary session of 19 th children's science congress as guest on 31st December 2011....it was really a very big memorable day of mine... I cherish each and every memory of that event and your incredible motivational speech ....your words were seriously like ✨wings of fire✨ for the entire group of children who were there to listen you in conference hall..... Seriously hats off to you sir.... Your learned ness, your secular ideology which is seriously lacking these days in our country, your foresightedness for space sciences and India...... Marvellous and miss your modest presence in our country 🙏happy birthday again to the missile man of India 🇮🇳 It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him.  #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🇮🇳✨

Ratan Singh Champawat

It's the birthday of #drkalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
हजारों साल नरगिस अपनी बेनूरी पर रोती है 
बड़ी मुश्किल से होता है चमन में दीदावर पैदा It's the birthday of #DrKalam. Write him a letter. Tomorrow, I'll post a secret letter about it. :) #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him. #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Thank you for telling us the importance of two sides of the coin in life..
One is hardwork and dedication..
Second is laughter and happiness..
Thank you sir for telling us importance of balancing both..
Thank you sir for telling us how to live life.. It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him.  #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Marufa Mazumder

It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him. #kalambirthday #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi

read more
Starting from the streets of Rameswaram to the MISSILE MAN,
U are a incredible seed sown to this earth,
The plant with a endless growth It's Dr. Kalam's birthday today. Post your #letters to him and tonight I'll share a note about my encounter with him.  #kalambirthday  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqdidi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification