Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best facebookdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best facebookdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about without password how to open facebook, without password how to login facebook, love shayari hindi facebook, lesson learned in life facebook, friends see what i like on facebook,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

LoVE fOr eVer

अनिता कुमावत

Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

अधुरे पड़े हैं काम कब से 
उन्हें पुरे किये जायें ...

चलो आज घर की कुछ 
साफ सफाई की जाये ...
😂😂😋😋😜😜 Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Prashant Kumar

ये सरकार जिस रास्ते से
अफवाह फैला-फैला कर 
अपना वोट बैंक बनाती गयी।
वही सरकार उसी रास्ते में 
आज पत्थर डाल रही है। #fakegovernment 
#facebookdown 
#twitterdown
#godimedia 
#bjpmuktaindia

MSJ Quotes

Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
People unwind into reality,

Only hoping to hang again virtually. Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I roam the corridors of my mind. Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

cell phones get the much needed break!  #Facebook
 #insta 
#facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

Poonam Bansal

Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal(19)

read more
 We have lots
 of Time to meet
 our loved one &
 Time to do pending work.
 Than there is no depression
 in anyone's life.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal(19)

Poonam Bansal

Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal(18)

read more
Then there is no life.
PiY@Poonamaggarwal Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal(18)

Puja Choudhary

read more
Open your book and start studying
Or you can peep outside the window and enjoy the scenario....
 Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine

Hira Vajahat

read more
I discover happiness around me actually,rather than virtually. Collab and share what do you feel when/if servers of #Facebook and #insta are down. #facebookdown #Instadown. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification