Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best leavesfall Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best leavesfall Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sometimes you have to leave, how do you leave someone you love, love her but leave her wild full poem, leave me alone in spanish, love her but leave her wild poem,

• 43 Followers
  • 46 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Zoya

mute video

Moksha

mute video

shama pharheen

mute video

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Persons with Contemptment
as they are satisfied with their life....  It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifecomparedtoleaf #lifelessons #yourquotebaba

read more
the collapsed pieces of my life
Falling down in pain,
with a hope to generate new ones...  It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifecomparedtoleaf #lifelessons #yourquotebaba

Ayesha Ansari

Leaves once fallen cannot be a part of tree again
Trust once broken cannot be gained in the same sense again
 #trust #trustbroken #leavesfall

Sweety PIe💚

380 #fallinlove #missyou #herloveforhim #togetherforevertogetherforever describe what #leavesfall like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
All my hopes and dreams were shattered...
And
There is no way to put it back together...  #380 #fallinlove #missyou #herloveforhim #togetherforevertogetherforever describe what #leavesfall like. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️♥️🍂

read more
Memories that I have..
For my first love story...
Yes it was ephemeral
But it was zealous
It was back in Adolescence
I used to love him...
It was my love at first sight
But I don't know, for him what it was! 
It was peccadillo for the folk, 
But for me it was real as same as
Gospel truth♥️
I used to venerate the feeling that I had for him, 
Veracity of my first love is still in my heart.... 
Cashless utopia it was! 

It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba♥️♥️🍂

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

read more
Life falls for new birth It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Gayathri

It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
soul leaving the body... It's #autumn and plants are shedding their leaves. Participate in this #simile collab and describe what #leavesfall like.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification