Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brokendreams Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brokendreams Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love heart broken shayari in hindi, my broken love life, love heart broken quotes in hindi, love broken quotes in hindi, heart broken love story in hindi,

• 88 Followers
  • 166 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mehfooztales~•

mute video

JJJ

Broken heart with broken dreams #brokenheart #Broken #brokendreams #silentnight #Life

read more
mute video

Mehfooztales~•

"Lost in the echoes of love, where tears tell the untold stories. 💔 #sadlove . . . #tearsoflove #brokendreams #lostinlove #painfulmemories #EmotionalJourney #nojotoLove #nojotovideos #SadLoveTales

read more
mute video

Mehfooztales~•

"In nights filled with pain, where tears are concealed, and dreams of the heart are scattered."💔... . . . #HeartbreakChronicles #SoulfulMelodies #TearsAndWhispers #EmotionalVibes #Love #brokendreams #healingheart #lostinmemories #lovegonewrong #PainfulMelodies #UnspokenPain

read more
mute video

Sonam Verma"@siya"

एक स्वप्न संजोया... 
पलकों पर....
 उस उम्र से मैंने ...
जिस उम्र से.... 
जीना सीखा है..., 
हर पल... 
घटते वक़्त के साथ... 
ये आँखों से.... 
जाने क्यों...?
 धूमिल होते जाते हैं।

©Sonam Verma #lonelynight#JourneyOfLife#brokendreams

ᗅℕᗅℕℽᗅ Տⅈℕℊℍ

टूटी हुई चीजों से तो कोई अपना घर भी नहीं सजाता,
फिर टूटे हुये दिल को अपने दिल में ,कोई कैसे बसेरा देता भला? Tuta dil
#brokenheart 
#brokenpromises 
#brokensoul 
#brokendreams 
#brokensoul 
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba

gautam priyanka

रात की चौखट पर बैठे तुम किसका करते इंतज़ार? #रातकीचौखट #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #CollabChallenge #brokendreams #justadream

read more
हम बैठे थे नींद के इंतजार में 
कि कब नींद आये 
कब ख्याब में तू आये 
पर जब ख्याब में तू आया तो
नींद ही टूट गयी रात की चौखट पर 
बैठे तुम किसका करते इंतज़ार?
#रातकीचौखट #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #collabchallenge #brokendreams #justadream

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

#brokenheart is nothing compared to #brokendreams. Support a child's dream. Always.

read more
Oh, the GAGA about broken hearts!
Ever heard of broken Dreams?
Those shards of shattered hopes which create a carcinous lump in the mind and cause crippling pain throughout life?
Even broken hearts heal with time.
But broken dreams haunt through the end.
 #brokenheart is nothing compared to #brokendreams.

Support a child's dream. Always.

Poonam Suyal

#brokendreams #shaan #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Shaan Aafridi Collaborating with Meenu Garg

read more
अब दुख का कोई एहसास तक नहीं 
गुज़र जाएगी ज़िंदगी जैसे तैसे #brokendreams #shaan #yqbaba #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Shaan Aafridi
Collaborating with Meenu Garg

Nitish

I wish I could delete some dates from the calendar year.. 10 years ago on the 21st of November,we proposed each other and promised to celebrate our anniversary the entire life.. Now you are with someone else and you hardly remember the date and I am still excited about the day. I am very bad at breaking promises. Why can't I be like you??
Why can't I forget everything the way you did? Why???????????? #anniversary #love #breakup #comeback #promises #broken #brokendreams  #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification