Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best marital Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best marital Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about marital problems quotes, extra marital affairs quotes, quotes on extra marital affair, extra marital affair quotes, marital status meaning in hindi,

• 12 Followers
  • 56 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Neha@Nehit_Enola

#marital Rape #Thoughts

read more
mute video

Rumaisa

#marital rape #feelings

read more
ये वज़ूद मेरा  "मुझे झूठा लगता है" _ उसे मैं नहीं,  जिस्म अच्छा लगता है

©Rumaisa #marital rape #feelings

Haseena Dudekula

Every time he saw her eyes brimming,
he did the only thing he knew,
took her tenderly in his arms,
kissing away the tears,
cuddling her warmly, 
giving her the strength of his core,
trying to soothe the scars,
with the balm of his lovemaking! 

And everytime she hoped,
he would empathize with her,
talk about it and find a permanent solution to their problems!

After all these years she now understands,
the language of a man...

#yqbaba
#marital
#husbandwife
#relationships
#lifemusings

Haseena Dudekula

You are my centre,
the centre of gravity,
that keeps pulling me,
closer and closer,
sucking and consuming me completely,
fusing our individualities into a wholesome oneness... #yqbaba
#centre
#marriage
#marital
#relationships

Khatana Naxakat

mute video

Aman Tekaria

#marital #Rape

read more
पत्थरों के शहर में
शीशे सा टूटती रही उम्र भर 

इश्क के नाम पे वो
जिश्म लूटता रहा उम्र भर

मैं खुद को उनमें तलाशती रह गई
मुझको मुझी में दफनाते रहे उम्र भर

मुझको तो अपना कर लिया था उन्होंने
पर मेरे हो ना सके वो उम्र भर

युँ तो दुर्गा, लक्ष्मी का दर्जा दिया गया हमें
फिर राक्षसों के जैसे नोचते रहे उम्र भर #Marital #Rape

onlinepuja

Marriage Anniversary Puja There goes a saying: "A #Marriage can make or break you!" Indeed, happy married life can make your life and a #marital discord can destroy every aspect of your life. Performing a special #Pooja on the anniversary of each wedding helps not only to regain the magic of your #Wedding day but also helps in achieving divine #blessings for the success of your most important #Relationship. https://onlinepuja.com/marriage-anniversary-puja

read more
 Marriage Anniversary Puja

There goes a saying: "A #marriage can make or break you!" Indeed, happy married life can make your life and a #marital discord can destroy every aspect of your life. Performing a special #pooja on the anniversary of each wedding helps not only to regain the magic of your #wedding day but also helps in achieving divine #blessings for the success of your most important #relationship. 

https://onlinepuja.com/marriage-anniversary-puja

okbyequote

#OkBye says on- Marital Rape[READ FULL CAPTION] ........ I insisted him to stop, not because I didn't love him, but cause I could feel nothing like tenderness in his touch, nothing like warmth I would seek for. .... He brushed his soul against mine and was able to sense how cold it was! Too cold for me to breath. I wanted to scream and say No on top of my lungs, but I could not because of what he was doing was love then it was choking me to death. ..... I urged to be left alone, repelled, fraugh

read more
 #OkBye says on- Marital Rape[READ FULL CAPTION]
I insisted him to stop, not because I didn't love him, but cause I could feel nothing like tenderness in his touch, nothing like warmth I would seek for.
He brushed his soul against mine and was able to sense how cold it was! Too cold for me to breath. I wanted to scream and say No on top of my lungs, but I could not because of what he was doing was love then it was choking me to death.
I urged to be left alone, repelled, fraugh

onlinepuja

For Happy Married life, worship Lord Shukra on #Friday The #venus fundamentally rules over the #Love and relationships, brings riches in the #world of native and controls the #marital- relations and maintains conjugal bliss. hanting the Shukra Shanti Mantra, while performing the puja is said to Please #lord Shukra. When the Shukra is favourable, it promotes a life full of success, beautiful 3family life, and #spouse, satisfying the relation between #husband and wife. https://www.onlinepuja.co

read more
 For Happy Married life, worship Lord Shukra on #Friday 

The #Venus fundamentally rules over the #love and relationships, brings riches in the #world of native and controls the #marital- relations and maintains conjugal bliss. hanting the Shukra Shanti Mantra, while performing the puja is said to Please #lord Shukra. When the Shukra is favourable, it promotes a life full of success, beautiful 3family life, and #spouse, satisfying the relation between #husband and wife.

https://www.onlinepuja.co

Maitreyee Chauhan

Marital Rape It was her first night, Everything was alright. Her husband entered the room, And unveiled his bride. She was excited and shy,

read more
Marital Rape
It was her first night, 
Everything was alright. 

Her husband entered the room, 
And unveiled his bride. 

She was excited and shy,
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification