tags

Best lifelessons Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best lifelessons Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 480 Followers
  • 1264 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

#sukoon #Hindiquates #urduquotes #lifelessons #lifequotes #nojotoqoutes #Nojoto video

410 Love
9.7K Views
31 Share

""

"was always understanding... but was never understood...!! Susmita"

was always understanding...
but was never understood...!!

Susmita

#nojoto #nojotoquotes #lovequotes #LoveLessons #lifelessons #instaquotes #instawriters #yourquoteswriter #yqbaba #writer #quotations

305 Love
10 Share

""

"we meet thousands of peoples in life . some broked the heart . some framed it again , but at the end of the day no one stays !!!"

we meet thousands of peoples in life .
some broked the heart .
some framed it again ,
but at the end of the day 
no one stays !!!

#lifelessons#Love#HeartBreak#beyourself#Quotes#englishwrtings#Motivation#Lovelife #Relationships

288 Love
5 Share

""

"perhaps you needed me more when i disappeared but, while i was near you waiting for you to come you pushed me away saying, "its all ended!!""

perhaps you needed me more 
when i disappeared
but, while i was near you 
waiting for you to come 
you pushed me away saying,
 "its all ended!!"

#nojoto #nojotoquotes #lovequotes #LoveLessons #lifelessons #instaquotes #instawriters #yourquoteswriter #yqbaba #writer #quotations #Friendship #friendvslover #writeups

236 Love
4 Share

""

"i was so busy adoring your name on the screen that i forgot to receive your call... — the last call Susmita..."

i was so busy adoring your name on the screen
that i forgot to receive your call...

— the last call

Susmita...

#nojoto #nojotoquotes #lovequotes #LoveLessons #lifelessons #instaquotes #instawriters #yourquoteswriter #yqbaba #writer #quotations #Friendship #friendvslover #writeups

223 Love
1 Share