Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best anotherchance Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best anotherchance Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my love is from another star, moving one website to another is called, is there going to be another lockdown, i love you in another way, love one another quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

K Harsita

"strike a line and begin again...full of your heart." One reason you should become a writer is that you will feel glad about all the bad choices that you made in your life. What's your take? #musingtime #reasontobecomeawriter #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #YourQuotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anotherchance in writing.

read more
that whatever you decide to say through writing, you could have an another chance to change it in the environmental way. "strike a line and begin again...full of your heart." 
One reason you should become a writer is that you will feel glad about all the bad choices that you made in your life. What's your take? #musingtime #reasontobecomeawriter  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba
#yourquotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
 #anotherchance in writing.

Bizz_are_ Soul

Good morning. Collab and write your #FreshThoughts. #morningsway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anotherchance #yqquotes #yqbaba #anotherdaytolive

read more
You have another chance to live... Good morning. Collab and write your #freshthoughts. #morningsway #YourQuoteAndMine
#anotherchance 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#anotherdaytolive

Rumu Banerjee

No one will push you towards the sunshine,
No one will let you to the rays,
No one will bestow you another chance.
For it's only your will power who could take stand for yourself and will let you grow once again

#sunshine
#rays
#anotherchance
#onceagain
#yourquotebaba
#deepthoughts
#whenmypenspeaks       
Image source - #google

silent pen

End of a learning era.  #2018 #2019 #anotherchance #lpuian #army #yqbaba #yqquotes #strong

Grishma Doshi

Every time I decide to give up,
life denies it by throwing back a new opportunity. 🧡📙📙🧡
#rapidfire #rejectionin2lines #rejection #positivityfromnegativeword #learning #anotherchance #opportunities #grishmathoughts

Apu

Only if I could've got another chance to fix our past, love.
I would not have been typing and deleting my feelings before sending them to you that I want you to know badly. 

Only if I could've given you another chance, love.
We would've been chatting till midnight instead you and me silently crying whole night while looking at each other's pictures. //Another chance//
#anotherchance #yqenglish #latenightquotes #yqmusings #yqquotes #yqbaba #mypoems

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

Is this correct one? Collab king Charles. Hope I didn't ruin your beautiful verses! Come... #lovequotes #romanticquotes #anotherchance #handinhand #yqbaba #yqquotes #charlieboysolrenkettuko #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Charles Arputharaj Joshua Collaborating with nirupama jram

read more
Be my pendulum 
my life clock will
 never stop and
 never work without
 you Is this correct one? Collab king Charles. Hope I didn't ruin your beautiful verses! 
Come... #lovequotes #romanticquotes #anotherchance #handinhand #yqbaba #yqquotes  #charlieboysolrenkettuko  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Charles Arputharaj Joshua 
Collaborating with  nirupama jram

A

इश्क करने आज भी बेताब है ये दिल 
बस थोडा तुम चले आओ थोडा हम चले आते है

बस कुछ बाते तुम जुबा पर लाओ और कुछ हम ले आते है

बस कुछ बाते तुम भूल जाओ और कुछ हम भूल जाते है

बस थोडा तुम चले आओ थोडा हम चले आते है #withlove#anotherchance

Priya Mishra