Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best takethingsslow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best takethingsslow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about jab tak hai jaan shayari hindi, to take the bull by the horns, to take something with a pinch of salt, to take with a grain of salt, dil tak jati hai song,

• 26 Followers
  • 27 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Not because I am lazy
But to understand deeply....  Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Meenakshi M Singh

Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To allow that simmering,
To allow the distance to miss,
To let that romance come to boil,
Where there is just intensity 
Nothing else. Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Coz, 
It lets me 
Take those things to Heart
Add those things to my life
Feel those things completely
And
I don't want me to be called LAZY... Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🐼

read more
Because slow is with flow🐼 Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🐼

Gayathri

Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Because there is no technique to obtain success in one night... Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Something that's not mine should go. 
I tried being fast
But it doesn't long last
Now i am tired 
It seems life is fired 
I take time and let it go slow
Let my life take time to glow. 
I want to take a nap
To fill the gap. 
That was created by you
And produced eye dew... Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

rizz kinzz

read more
 Because everything around me deserved equally Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
YOU CAN'T RUSH SOMETHING YOU WANT TO LAST FOREVER.  Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chakradhar Lochan Sairoop

#onestepatatime keeps you #onestepahead at the end. #takethingsslow and you'll realise that #slowandsteadywinstherace

read more
In a world of people seeking instant fame,
I work my way up incessantly, though unnoticed.
In the traffic of cars and motorbikes speeding up where possible
And get stuck indefinitely in narrow roads,
I pedal my bicycle through, always moving forward.
Among people who send text messages in confusing shortcuts
And wish Good mornings and Happy Birthdays
With unfelt and impassive abbreviations,
I write full sentences with right punctuations.

Because, I believe slow progress is lasting progress.
Because I believe in putting effort rather than hoping that 
Something I want falls right into my lap while I while away time.
Because I believe in actually expressing my feelings in words
Is much more satisfactory than a perfunctory greeting.
 #onestepatatime keeps you #onestepahead at the end.
#takethingsslow and you'll realise that #slowandsteadywinstherace

Poonam Suyal

Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Archana131 #yourquotebaba Collaborating with Archana Padhy

read more
Because going slow is better than running fast and falling down. Good morning. Do you, too, like to #takethingsslow? Take this musing forward with your words. #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Archana#131
#yourquotebaba 
Collaborating with Archana Padhy
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification