Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best justforlaughs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best justforlaughs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about l just called to say i love you lyrics, just love me chords, just because i love you quotes for him, i love you just the way god made you, just because i love you images,

• 35 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vikrant Rajliwal

जब जिंदगी तुम्हें लेमन्डे दे तो तुम उसे मसाला डालो!" #HasiyaHanout #ComedyGold #laughoutloud #funnyvideos #HilariousMoments #HumorOnPoint #Lol #jokesoftheday #smilemore #justforlaughs #कॉमेडी

read more
mute video

Monika Monu

#yopowrimo #yqbaba #laughitoff #justforlaughs #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is when you asked me to trust you
Again
When you asked for a second chance
Again
When you promised not to break me
Again #yopowrimo #yqbaba #laughitoff #justforlaughs
#collab #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

🙈🙉🙊 ಆಕಳಿಕೆ ಪ್ರಭಾವ 🙊 ನೆನಸ್ಕೊಂಡಿದ್ರಾ...? ಬೈಕೊಂಡ್ರ...? ನಿಜ ಹೇಳ್ಬಿಡಿ 🤭🤣 ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು #yqjogi #yqkannada #ಕನ್ನಡ_ಬರಹಗಳು #ಸುಮ್ನೆತಮಾಷೆಗೆ #ತರ್ಲೆ_ಬರಹ #ಫನ್ನಿ #justforlaughs

read more
ಮಿತಿಮೀರಿ ಆಕಳಿಕೆ ಬಂದಾಗ ಬರೋ doubt ಒಂದೇ.. 🙈😝
ಅದೇನು ಯಾರಾದ್ರೂ ನನ್ನನ್ನ ನೆನಸ್ಕೊಳ್ತಿದಾರಾ ಅಥವಾ
limit ಇಲ್ದೇ ಬೈಕೊಳ್ತಾ ಇದಾರಾ... 🙊🤔 🙈🙉🙊
ಆಕಳಿಕೆ ಪ್ರಭಾವ 🙊 ನೆನಸ್ಕೊಂಡಿದ್ರಾ...?
ಬೈಕೊಂಡ್ರ...? ನಿಜ ಹೇಳ್ಬಿಡಿ 🤭🤣
#ranjuಗೊಂಬೆ_ಹಿತನುಡಿಗಳು
#yqjogi #yqkannada #ಕನ್ನಡ_ಬರಹಗಳು #ಸುಮ್ನೆತಮಾಷೆಗೆ #ತರ್ಲೆ_ಬರಹ #ಫನ್ನಿ #justforlaughs

Swapnil Moon

3 Things I want to tell to future myself.

1. Eat Fresh! Just don't go Subway.
2. Take Care, without Garnier.
3. Be The Complete Man, No Raymond 
   Please. 😛
#yqbaba #yqquotes #futureself #justforlaughs

Swapnil Moon

#justforlaughs.   #Collab #CollabChallenge #Gyaan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
was watching my friend 
crying river for a girl who 
don't give damn. #JustForLaughs.   
#Collab #collabchallenge #Gyaan #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Srishti Yadav

Remember the time you almost cried or fell laughing like a maniac? Yeah write about that time and that specific thing. Use #justforlaughs. ~Gyaan of the Day~ Than vs. Then Than is used to compare. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
The prank that my Papa played on me...
By adding a pic of ghost in his pic 
And 
saying " I was too shared..When I saw the pic I clicked,I saw a ghost behind me." 
When he send me pic...
I said," I got scared too!!"...(bt I knew it was edited)...
That time he laughed soo badly ,and seeing him smiling made me laugh too. Remember the time you almost cried or fell laughing like a maniac? Yeah write about that time and that specific thing.
Use #JustForLaughs. 

~Gyaan of the Day~ 

Than vs. Then

Than is used to compare.

Anekanth B

Last week I was watching the movie Yes Man on TV, I told my wife," He is Jim Carrey, he is a brilliant actor" and my wife responded," He looks very normal by the way, Gym wala toh lagta nahi" I didn't have an answer.  Jim Carrey #truestory #justforlaughs #yqbaba #yqdidi

cressy adoline

#Funny #Humour #justforlaughs The beauty of dreams is you're said to have lived your life when you have lived your dreams. What's your take on the #beautyofdreams? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It is always filmy and 
Everytime I used to 
React in a way, I weren't
Ever, besides amazed
Why I'm behaving so in 
This situation and going 
Madly behind those scenes!  #funny #humour #justforlaughs

The beauty of dreams is you're said to have lived your life when you have lived your dreams. What's your take on the #beautyofdreams? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Anekanth Bahubali

Last week I was watching the movie Yes Man on TV, I told my wife," He is Jim Carrey, he is a brilliant actor" and my wife responded," He looks very normal by the way, Gym wala toh lagta nahi" I didn't have an answer.  Jim Carrey #truestory #justforlaughs #yqbaba #yqdidi

Aamna Magray

"Ve main ehna tainu ehna tainu chauni aa
Taahi peeche peeche peeche tere aauni aa"

{Peeche peeche hi taa naai aauna si naa
Isse kar k taa}

"Tutt chali yaari" 😛🤔 #justforlaughs #nothingness #yqbaba #yqbhaijaan #yqpunjabilovers #yqpunjabisong #yqpunjabi
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification