Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best GoodOldDays Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best GoodOldDays Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you really are too good to be true, dp good night my love, the important key to good communication, an important key to good observational records is, hindi love shayri good morning,

• 27 Followers
  • 30 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mumtaz_sk

To     :ALL THE TIME

©Mumtaz_sk #womanequality #from #Nojoto #OldDays #GoodOldDays #Life

Prahelika Sen

#GoodOldDays

read more
mute video

Anmol Singh

वो बचपन जो जवानी जैसा जिया है,
और जवानी में तो कुछ भी न किया है।
मोहब्बत थी किताबों से इश्क़ था फूलो से,
हवा उड़ती देखती थी मुझे वो सावन के झूलो से ।
तब ख़त में खुशबू आती थी,
 तब चिड़िया चहचहाती थी।
अब सारा माहौल वीराना हो गया,
ख़ुदसे ख़ुश हुए बिना एक जमाना हो गया,
दिल खुश होना अब 😀 इमोजी स्माइल हो गया,
सब रिश्ते नातो से बड़ा अब मोबाइल हो गया।।
अब सुपर हीरो की भीड़ जमा है
पर वो बात कहाँ है जो बात थी साबू और शक्तिमान में,
कई हसीन पल संभाल रखे है मैंने यादों के मर्तबान में,
उस अतीत में जीना अच्छा था कुछ नही है वर्तमान में।। #कहानीसोरहीहै #कहानी #किरदार #जींदगी #yqbaba #oldmemories #nostalgia #goodolddays

Anmol Singh

वो बचपन जो जवानी जैसा जिया है,
और जवानी में तो कुछ भी न किया है।
मोहब्बत थी किताबों से इश्क़ था फूलो से,
हवा उड़ती देखती थी मुझे वो सावन के झूलो से ।
तब ख़त में खुशबू आती थी,
 तब चिड़िया चहचहाती थी।
अब सारा माहौल वीराना हो गया,
ख़ुदसे ख़ुश हुए बिना एक जमाना हो गया,
दिल खुश होना अब 😀 इमोजी स्माइल हो गया,
सब रिश्ते नातो से बड़ा अब मोबाइल हो गया।।
अब सुपर हीरो की भीड़ जमा है
पर वो बात कहाँ है जो बात थी साबू और शक्तिमान में,
कई हसीन पल संभाल रखे है मैंने यादों के मर्तबान में,
उस अतीत में जीना अच्छा था कुछ नही है वर्तमान में।। #कहानीसोरहीहै #कहानी #किरदार #जींदगी #yqbaba #oldmemories #nostalgia #goodolddays

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

#GoodOldDays.

read more
THE GOOD OLD DAYS.

I remember long time ago.
When we dance in the moonlight.
And listening to the old folklores.
While sitting by the firelight.

Young and old come out to play.
Everyone is healthy and gay.
No one is called a stranger.
As long as you come to stay.

We eat together in the same plate.
Because we don't discriminate.
Though,the water we drink is muddy.
We still rejoice for we are all happy.

Gone are the good old days.
Where you can go wherever you may.
Without fear of being in hardship.
For you're always welcomed wherever you stay.

Today,we distance ourselves.
Because we are too civilized.
I wish we go back to our olden ways.
Bring me back to my good old days.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun.
©Dec,2019.
 #goodolddays.

The Cold Summers

Those days which could never be bought back ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #memoriesneverdie #childhooddiaries #GoodOldDays #PleaseComeBack #takemebacktostart #letsliveagain #yqwriters

read more
We all have had such summer childhood days,
which still melts our winter clouds away ! Those days which could never be bought back !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #memoriesneverdie #childhooddiaries #goodolddays #pleasecomeback #takemebacktostart #letsliveagain #yqwriters

The Cold Summers

Those days which could never be bought back ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #memoriesneverdie #childhooddiaries #GoodOldDays #PleaseComeBack #takemebacktostart #letsliveagain #yqwriters

read more
We all have had such summer childhood days,
which still melts our winter clouds away ! Those days which could never be bought back !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #memoriesneverdie #childhooddiaries #goodolddays #pleasecomeback #takemebacktostart #letsliveagain #yqwriters

Emanation

#yqbaba #yourquote #Stories #Memories #GoodOldDays #toughtimesinlife #Pain #strongheart We all store many emotions in our heart, which fuse as one and hit us as unknown sadness.

read more
What's Melancholy?
If not the sealed stories!
Seeping through the cracks
Of heart as memories. #yqbaba #yourquote #stories #memories #goodolddays #toughtimesinlife #pain #strongheart 
We all store many emotions in our heart, which fuse as one and hit us as unknown sadness.

Bad Poet

*papa, i do think about you* When i was a little kid I used to be an extremely passionate cricket watcher. I mean, I used to cry when India lost a game. Watching cricket on television those days was quite a challenge even though I was the pampered kid. Sometimes it depended on Papa's mood, sometimes it depended on electricity, and sometimes it depended on the type of guest we had on game days. If everything was okay, the late nights were still a problem because the day-night games usually laste #Family #Childhood #GoodOldDays #mommy #badpoet #Pampered #cricketphilosophy

read more
Papa, I do think about you.

(caption) *papa, i do think about you*

When i was a little kid I used to be an extremely passionate cricket watcher. I mean, I used to cry when India lost a game. Watching cricket on television those days was quite a challenge even though I was the pampered kid. Sometimes it depended on Papa's mood, sometimes it depended on electricity, and sometimes it depended on the type of guest we had on game days. If everything was okay, the late nights were still a problem because the day-night games usually laste

Bad Poet

*Don of this century* if Don lived today with that stump and golf ball he would be dragged away from the round tank and fall right into the modern system of running hard and loud call #Cricket #GoodOldDays #Batsman #badpoet #belatedbirthdaywish #cricketphilosophy #donbradman

read more
If Don lived today
he would eventually forget the art of batting
so he would switch to youtube and
teach young men the tricks of dating.

(caption) *Don of this century*

if Don lived today
with that stump and golf ball
he would be dragged away
from the round tank and fall
right into the modern system
of running hard and loud call