Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best firstday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best firstday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about first love shayari for girlfriend in hindi, i gave you my first love, first love shayari for girlfriend in english, the first step toward better time management is to, the first step toward greatness is to be honest,

• 29 Followers
  • 24 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sunita Pathania

#navratri #firstday #goddessshailputr #sunitapathania #Auspicious #Bhog #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Neel Ritu Tyagi Anshu writer Sethi Ji प्रशांत की डायरी vineetapanchal Suresh Gulia AbhiJaunpur Sita Prasad Neelam Modanwal Gyanendra Kukku Pandey Ranjit Kumar Niaz (Harf) Maaahi.. R K Mishra " सूर्य " poonam atrey @hardik Mahajan PФФJД ЦDΞSHI narendra bhakuni Lalit Saxena Ravi vibhute Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal Jugal Kisओर Bhavana kmishra Poonam Suyal Amol M. Bodke Dikesh Kanani (Vvipdikesh) #Bhakti

read more
mute video

My Loquacious World

In a classroom filled with innocent glee,
Laughs echoed, naughtiness flowed wildly free.
Their curious eyes, their mischievous smiles,
A day of tutoring, bursting with youthful trials.
Laughter danced, mischief sprang, oh, what a sight!
A joyful chaos, pure gleams of childhood's light.

©My Loquacious World #childhood_memories #Childhood #tutor #firstday #myloquaciousworld #Kids #Life #Happiness

Gomathiselvi Maheswaran

mute video

Swapnil Moon

My first day of school not exactly school, play school.🤣
My mom admitted me just because I don't used to eat veggies at home.
But, her plan was unsuccessful anyhow because I had chocolates given by my dad. 😂 #firstday #yqbaba #yqquotes #childhood #playschool

hirpara amit

એકબીજાનો સાથ #college #firstday #poem poetry #collegelife #Dosti #Yaari #yqdost

read more
મળ્યા છીએ જીવનની એક નવી દિશાના લક્ષ્ય સાથે.
લક્ષ્ય સુધી પહોંચવાના દ્રઢ નિશ્ચય સાથે.
ખભે થી ખભો મિલાવીશું આપણે એક સાથે.
લાગણી અને દોસ્તી ના સંબંધો માણીશું એકબીજાની સાથે.
જીવશું જીવનના અદ્ભુત ક્ષણ એકબીજાની સાથે.
હશે જ્યાં જ્ઞાન - ગમ્મત ની યાદો એકબીજાની સાથે.
મિત્રતા અને દોસ્તી નો સંબંધ જ્યાં જીવીશું એકમેકની સાથે. 
જીવનભર નો સંબંધ રચી દેશું એકબીજાની સાથે. 
નહીં છોડીએ એકબીજાનો હાથ આ મધદરિયે તરીશું આ ભવસાગર એકબીજાની સાથે. 
ચાલો એકમેક ની સાથે જીવી લઈએ જીવન ના અદ્ભુત બે વર્ષો ને...... લાગણીના તાંતણે નિભાવી દઈએ એકમેક નો આ સાથ.. 
                           - A.D.HIRPARA 
 એકબીજાનો સાથ #college #firstday #poem #poetry #collegelife #dosti #yaari #yqdost

Sourajita D

I look up-to the stars to not find answers, or problems or affection.

I look in it the deafening silence 
that calms the need to be loved!  ❤🌸
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #yqbaba #curious #interest #firstday #love

Sourajita D

It's like you love,
No matter how much I know; 
I had still remain curious.
No matter how much I am close; 
I had still remain interested.
No matter how much I love;
I had still love you a little more!
It's always the first day, love
You can always do a little more.
❤ Oppa...❤🌸
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstlove #yqbaba #curious #interest #firstday #love

Sourajita D

It's like you love,
No matter how much I know; 
I had still remain curious.
No matter how much I am close; 
I had still remain interested.
No matter how much I love;
I had still love you a little more!
It's always the first day, love
You can always do a little more. First Day oppa
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #firstday #firstlove #day84lockdown #silent #yqbaba #oppa

Hemalatha G

#periodsbelike I was supposed to be proud and jovial, that day, but I sat quietly, sobbing, with no insight of what I should do. That day, June 14th must have been better. The day, must have been memorable. The day, I got my first periods, must have been a bit different. I was so insane, that I didn't know this is not something, that should make me cry. Yes, I cried. I cried, not because of any physical pain, but I cried, as I thought, that this society would no more see me as they used to. #yqbaba #menstruation #firstday #hl_gzzz #yqblog #tears_n_smiles

read more
I was supposed to be proud
And jovial, that day,
But I sat quietly, sobbing,
With no insight of what 
I should do!

Cont. In caption... #periodsbelike 

I was supposed to be proud and jovial, that day, but I sat quietly, sobbing, with no insight of what I should do.
That day, June 14th must have been better. 
The day, must have been memorable. The day, I got my first periods, must have been a bit different. 
I was so insane, that I didn't know this is not something, that should make me cry. Yes, I cried. I cried, not because of any physical pain, but I cried, as I thought, that this society would no more see me as they used to.

Funny Singh🐼

Saare ticket 
sold ho gaye the...
Ye badi mushkil se 
mile hain😂😂 #avengersendgame #ticket #firstday #funny #funnysingh #filmymeme #screenshot #yqmeme
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification