Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best persistenceofmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best persistenceofmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 5 Stories

sehar

"Persistence Of Memory"

A story to write about
Or a calculation to think about.
Mechanism to understand
Or spiritual to land.

Not invented...not discovered
Out of logic... beyond imagined

Non-stop operation...no speculation
Programmed..with saturation

Not within our reach
And we can't breach.

#persistenceofmemory  #rulesoflogic #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqwriter #yqthoughts

First Last

#limits #Love #Friendship #worship #loveforever 🕉️😍 No friend leaves me because of my of writing skills, not even rude to them, this is the only reason I can identify. §§§§~~♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾~~§§§§ #faceinherited #purposeinlife #friendsforever #touch #onlywithfriends #LastNight #persistenceofmemory #friends 🤗 #remembertowrite 🎼🌃💓🌈🧘🌊

read more
If we limit our self #limits #love #friendship #worship #loveforever 🕉️😍
No friend leaves me because of my of writing skills, not even rude to them, this is the only reason I can identify. 
§§§§~~♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾~~§§§§
#faceinherited #purposeinlife #friendsforever #touch #onlywithfriends #lastnight #persistenceofmemory #friends 🤗 #remembertowrite 🎼🌃💓🌈🧘🌊

First Last

#lovelife #because #creator #LastNight believe #Heart 💓 An arbitrary glitter can make themselves volunteer & soon they retire, no never need to apply any filter! 🌬️ Sunlight crawls into my room & whisper; I would like to share what actually inspire, if you are willing to hear me, I'll tell you how my inner-persistence unyielding fire! No one breaks their patience without breaking of diligence. 🚦 The biggest lie, I have ever heard is that to be happy a person needs to be able to work extremel #Believe #BePositive #remembertowrite #purposeinlife #faceinherited #persistenceofmemory #catchpoem #sunlightcrawl #book✨

read more
Love your life because  Love your life because #lovelife #because #creator #lastnight #believe #heart 💓
An arbitrary glitter can make themselves volunteer & soon they retire, no never need to apply any filter! 🌬️

Sunlight crawls into my room & whisper; I would like to share what actually inspire, if you are willing to hear me, I'll tell you how my inner-persistence unyielding fire!

No one breaks their patience without breaking of diligence. 🚦

The biggest lie, I have ever heard is that to be happy a person needs to be able to work extremel

First Last

#lovelife #today #Courage #LastNight #Learn #before 💓🤗 No one breaks their patience without breaking of diligence. The biggest lie, I have ever heard is that to be happy a person needs to be able to work extremely hard. When I constantly hear the sound of transparency, I can't break what I'm doing, the persistence is there a conspiracy, It is telling me itself that you should maintain more privacy. I feel happy, even with my comfort zone, when I know what my milestone is. 🧘 #Book #BePositive #remembertowrite #purposeinlife #faceinherited #persistenceofmemory #catchpoem #sunlightcrawl

read more
Love your life because                 Love your life because #lovelife #today #courage #lastnight #learn #before 💓🤗
No one breaks their patience without breaking of diligence.

The biggest lie, I have ever heard is that to be happy a person needs to be able to work extremely hard.

When I constantly hear the sound of transparency, I can't break what I'm doing, the persistence is there a conspiracy, It is telling me itself that you should maintain more privacy.

I feel happy, even with my comfort zone, when I know what my milestone is. 🧘

First Last

#Worldanimalday The act of consequences does the greatest persistence. ¶°™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™°¶ #faceinherited #purposeinlife #dreamstory #Book 🗺️ #persistenceofmemory #remembertowrite #BePositive #catchpoem Maker of course, be positive 🤗 🌃 🌈🧘🌊

read more
 #Worldanimalday 
The act of consequences does the greatest persistence. 

¶°™•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°•:•°~°•©•°~°Π•°~°•©•°~°™°¶
#faceinherited #purposeinlife #dreamstory #book 🗺️ #persistenceofmemory #remembertowrite #bepositive #catchpoem Maker of course, be positive 🤗 🌃 🌈🧘🌊

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification