Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearhome Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearhome Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about my dear dear mother i love you very much, mother dear i love you so, mother dear i love you so flipchart, i love you dear husband quotes, dear my love,

• 27 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 9 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to home. #dearhome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
stay where you are
let me make you
daily with my love
for the coming love
so that my love
feels love in you Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Today, write and dedicate your #letters to home. #dearhome #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nfb ..

Welcome to the Day 9 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to home. #dearhome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 You are my consecration.You are my grace.You are aware of all my vulnerabilities and all of my imperfections and yet offers me a perfect comfort and a protected space to be the best and most authentic version of myself.Not only the people who resides within you but even your walls listen to my dreams and work tirelessly in helping me to achieve them.Because of you ,my passion persists and all of my self doubts are dismissed.Everytime I look at you,I am filled with a new hope and grit to do something worthwhile and pithy in my life.
  My existence owes its everything to you.

Just yours. Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Chidanand Mayachari

Welcome to the Day 9 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June. Today, write and dedicate your #letters to home. #dearhome #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Are you giving me shelter only because of I built you? or i am paying rent for you?
If so, listen to me. Don't draw my every moment towards you. Please allow myself to feel comfortable and secured in a different places like as I experience with you. Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

#csmayachari

Akthari Begum

read more
More happiness 
More
Great,really good 
And rare is really more
Happy 
Happiness.  Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Batul Hafiji

Dear Home, It took my years but I got here. I have an address. I can't believe I'm giving you up. Did you see my dreams fly out of your window and didn't go to the sky, this time they took me with them and I like where they want me to go. The road seems to be really going somewhere. I promise I'll come back to you whenever there's a moment that makes me feel as safe as you did. #dearhome #Collab #postmandiaries #postman #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman quotesbybatulhafi #yqquotes #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
You give me 
the sense of comfort,
The feeling of belonging,
That the homeless have
never known. 

Blessed to have a home. 
Today may be leased, 
Soon to be owned. Dear Home,

It took my years but I got here. I have an address. I can't believe I'm giving you up. Did you see my dreams fly out of your window and didn't go to the sky, this time they took me with them and I like where they want me to go. The road seems to be really going somewhere. I promise I'll come back to you whenever there's a moment that makes me feel as safe as you did.

#dearhome #collab #postmandiaries #postman  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
#quotesbybatulhafi

Shivani Gautam

read more
Thank you for giving me shelter ♥️ Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Beena sooraj

read more
                    You are like heaven to me.  The happiness, comfort and rest I get is only when I reach out to you.  So I love you a lot. Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
You are heaven on earth for me. How many places I roamed in the world but the peace I found with you and in my mother's lap was nowhere to be found. Even in the house of the in-laws or husband, there was no peace.
Childhood or say how much it hurts to leave the father's house for a woman, only we women know that, you will also understand that. You too remember me as much as I do you. Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

साहस

read more
You are my special friend,I also want to keep you because you are showing my
Complexity of my family member and his nature.
You save all members from wrongly entered outsiders.we paint you time to time for cleaning and maintenance purpose.

I hope that you are always save all from animals, birds and destructive or harmful organisms. I have thankful to you from running long periodic times Welcome to the Day 9 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. June.

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Write a letter to your house, thanking it for sheltering you all this while during the lockdown. I moved to a new place but I really miss my old house. And I'm so happy I was there during the lockdown. #dearhouse #dearhome #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postman #dreamingvet #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more

You gave my life a pause
Wherever I went
Best time was in you that I spend
Away from worldly worries
You made me carefree
Bearing my pains and sways
Still you always stayed
Peace I got within you
Is of highest virtue Write a letter to your house, thanking it for sheltering you all this while during the lockdown. 

I moved to a new place but I really miss my old house. And I'm so happy I was there during the lockdown. 

#dearhouse #dearhome #yqpostman #postmandiaries #postman #dreamingvet #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification