Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 16wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 16wordpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 57 Followers
  • 76 Stories

Jayshri Sarswa

#16wordpoem

read more

Krishna G

Anil Ray Anees Nizami Kiran kumari Brajraj Singh JKL3 VLOGS #1000followers #16wordpoem #161stquote #100k #123story #विचार

read more

Mr Faiz

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #16wordpoem #16wordlovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Come closer
Not physically
But mentally 
Stay together
Not while I laugh
But while I cry Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #16wordpoem #16wordlovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I failed to catch the lyrics
The song caught me
There was no music
Darkness danced
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The heart strummed
the songs of the soul
heavens opened up
an inert body was swaying Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweta

~ Oh, love! Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine love Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would rather settle 
as dust
on your fretboard;

You glide your fingers 
I feel caressed.— % & ~ Oh, love!

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #16wordpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine #love

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #16wordpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Knowing you 
Is best part
Caring for you
Is best job 
Die with you
Is best end Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #16wordpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Atishay jain

I send you hi,
Waiting for reply
Wishing to talk with you
But block you do! #16wordpoem #broken #love #wait #yqbaba

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #16wordpoem #16wordlovepoem love life #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A drug is something which alters 
our body functions,
So I say love is also drug...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕ YourQuote Baba
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #16wordpoem #16wordlovepoem #love #life #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification