Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Imaginations Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Imaginations Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imaginations quotes, love is a canvas furnished by nature and embroidered by imagination meaning, out of the imagination quotes, out of my imagination, pyar dil s hota h najro ka kya shayri imag 0,

• 39 Followers
  • 83 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Pavan Sharma

कल्पना या सपने की छलांग के बिना, हम संभावनाओं का उत्साह खो देते हैं। सपना देखना, आखिरकार, यह योजना का एक रूप है। भविष्य के बारे में कल्पना करें कि यह क्या हो सकता है, हर लिहाज से आदर्श, और फिर इसे हासिल करने के लिए हर दिन काम करें।
#vpsmindsnlp

©Pavan Sharma #planning #visionoflife #imaginations #possibilities #opportunities #acheivement #effortsmatter #mindsets

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Neerja

(Quote523) Am obliged ..when people starts to followup (understand) the talks of magical imaginations of mine. But if all imaginations I will say about everytime..it will be like..am insane..which I could say to myself but no one else regarding this especially. 💫🦋💜 #worldseemsmaller #SAGGITARIUS #philosophy #Universe #Imaginations #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I talk of Universe with you💫

When I think of the magical imaginations:
To fly towards the moon 
With some pixie dust in one hand via ropeway to the star 'golden'.. (Quote523) Am obliged ..when people starts to followup (understand) the talks of magical imaginations of mine.

But if all imaginations I will say about everytime..it will be like..am insane..which I could say to myself but no one else regarding this especially. 

💫🦋💜

#worldseemsmaller #saggitarius #philosophy #universe #imaginations #musingtime   #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

srilatha lion

I greet my heart 24/7 
to greet you #greet #myheart #yqbaba #yqenglish #you #love #imaginations

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Prateek Kulshrestha

Overthinking #overthinking #Imaginations #lifequotes life

read more
       Overthinking

Walking down the imaginary path,
On which I tumble down a lot,
If this, if that, then what, in my thought,
Worrying is all I can care about,
Only to realise, it was in vain,
Nothing actually happened till this date... Overthinking
#overthinking #imaginations #lifequotes #life

Juhi Grover

Parents lost  childhood of their own children to fulfill  their own dreams,
Understands english more powerful for smarttalks in their imaginations.
Set   goal   for   them   without   knowing      their   desires,  their abilities,
Show the world  high level of  children , but losing their cultural abilities. #smarttalks 
#abilities 
#childhood 
#imaginations 
#powerful 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqenglishquotes

Akshit Ojha

Pillow (soulmate ,solidary)

I had many scrutinize at midnight but there were no one around 
Suddenly I saw my pillow and yes!  She can heard the sound 
Then I started to tell her everything And then I asked!  how I can  heal my wound ?

Pillow came too close of me! She me caught tightly !
 I told a lot of experiences to her in too whisper 
And she kept my tears in herself! 

Approximately!  Two or three hours later, I felt her as my everything and I melt in her arm 
 Literally it was happening first time with me dat I could sleep too long without any stress and anxiety. 

I woke up too late in the morning and I found the pillow in my arms then j realized one thing she can be my friend and I can share anything with her without any hesitation as well as without any fear too. 

After this, I used to called her my soulmate coz I can talk her I heard her and there is no distractions between us 
Ppl see her like just a pillow but I see her like my slumber 
                              Pillow 💎.

#cinemagraph 
#pillow 
#imaginations 
#truthoflife 
#pillowlove

Akshit Ojha

जो नया घरौंदा बनाया है तुमने , मुझे मालूम है कि उसमें तुम्हारा नया यार है 

शिकवा तो तुम्हारे छोड़ने की वजह से है ,कि पुराने मकां में दरार है।।  #imaginations 
#aksh 
#minewords 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotedidi 
#mine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification