Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifequestions Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifequestions Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about story of my life, life is beautiful, life is strange, quotes on life, life quotes sad,

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories

The Cold Summers

Wanna converse with a stranger 
who knows everything about me &
will never ask any questions 
about what am I gonna do with life !?! Because I already have that question for me !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #lifequestions #strangerseries #yqlonliness #mysteryoflife

The Cold Summers

Wanna converse with a stranger 
who knows everything about me &
will never ask any questions 
about what am I gonna do with life !?! Because I already have that question for me !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqwritersclub #yqwriterscommunity #lifequestions #strangerseries #yqlonliness #mysteryoflife

Nitish Jauhri

क्या कहकर अब हम बहलायें खुद को,
जिंदगी हमसे ये कैसा मजाक कर बैठी है,
सीने की खलिश कुछ इस तरह जलाती है,
जिंदगी को मेरी बस यह राख कर बैठी है!!! #yqbaba #yqdidi #yopowrimo #lifequestions

Tarun Kushwaha

These are some questions which I frequently ask to my ownself. You too have questions going in your mind all time so share them and see the similarities. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtarun #lifequestions

read more

How to complete my dreams?
How to be happy and stress free?
How to deviate my mind from crush/love?
How to overcome the mental pain I am going through?
How to fight with with my daily life problems ?
How to look good ?
How to love my ownself ?
How to concentrate on my studies ?
 These are some questions which I frequently ask to my ownself. You too have questions going in your mind all time so share them and see the similarities. 
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtarun #lifequestions

Tarun Kushwaha

The answer to all your questions is within you but to know them you need knowledge and a sharp focus.  #knowledge #lifequestions #yqbaba #yqtarun #yqquotes

Tarun Kushwaha

Over thinking and depression can ruin your life so better to avoid these by simply focussing on the root cause of the problem and if still the problem exists then share it with people whom you trust because the more you share yourself the more you will get positive energy to explore yourself and the experience to deal with dilemmas.  #lifequestions #toughtimes #depression #yqbaba #yqtales #yq

Grishma Doshi

कभी ये सवाल है तो कभी ये ही जवाब है। #कहाँतकनिभाएँ #lifequestions #thoughtsinquotes #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #grishmaquotes
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

Akshay Tiwari

prashna khud se poochhta Mai khodta kuredta ke Kya hua Jo gum hua Mai raahon me aur logon ki nigaahon me samay ka kaisa fer ye Jo gatirodhak ban gaya khud shok tha sadaao me

kyu ka tha jawab tab fir kaise hoga aa gaya chal diya mai raahon me pat khulta chalaa gaya #life#quotes#lifequotes#lifequestions#manjil#rah#prashna#quote#emotion#path#rah#rahi#safar#like#love#heart

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification