Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SanjuMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SanjuMeme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you sanju name wallpaper, sanju i love you ringtone, ajab sanju gajab love, https://nojoto.com/amp/post/25a86381b0a7ab476096bbee0ef9cc01/best-sanju-munna-bhai-memes-on-open-mic-koi-mera-f, sanju baba status in hindi,

• 19 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Arjun Rathva

Arshi Dokadia

Sach bataaye toh ye meme sheme humaare bas ki baat nahin. But the pain is too real. #yqbaba #yqhumour #SanjuMeme.😎 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I write an intense poem and the only comment is, "Nicely penned. Check mine." Sach bataaye toh ye meme sheme humaare bas ki baat nahin. But the pain is too real. #yqbaba #yqhumour
#SanjuMeme.😎
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Lipsa..👰

Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎 👁️👁️ Read the expression in the picture 😢😢 and start collaborating. 😂😂🤣 🔘 Multiple entries are most welcome in this #YQMT62. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out. 💥 Go Memeing. 🤘🏻😍 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

read more
I try to make people laugh with my lame jokes and they don't even respond Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎
👁️👁️ Read the expression in the picture 😢😢 and start collaborating. 😂😂🤣
🔘 Multiple entries are most welcome in this #YQMT62.
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out.
💥 Go Memeing. 🤘🏻😍 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales

CalmKazi

Salary Kya Loge? #YQMT61 #calmkazicollabs #CalmKaziJokes #YQMeme #yqhumor #SanjuMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
8 AM Lectures👆🏼

8 AM Campus Placements👇🏼

Salary Kya Loge?

#YQMT61 #CalmKaziCollabs #CalmKaziJokes #YQMeme #YQHumor #SanjuMeme 

#YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

CalmKazi

#CalmKaziJokes feat. #SanjuMeme in #calmkazicollabs #yqhumor #YQMT62. #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I say “Hello fraands” in Group Chat and no one replies “Chai Pi Lo”

#CalmKaziJokes feat. #SanjuMeme in #CalmKaziCollabs

#YQHumor
#YQMT62.
#YQMeme 
#YourQuoteAndMine

CalmKazi

#CalmKaziJokes feat. #SanjuMeme through #calmkazicollabs #YQMT62 #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I ask bhaiya for extra sookhi poori and he says “No”

#CalmKaziJokes feat. #SanjuMeme through #CalmKaziCollabs

#YQMT62
#YQMeme
#YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎 👁️👁️ Read the expression in the picture 😢😢 and start collaborating. 😂😂🤣 🔘 Multiple entries are most welcome in this #YQMT62. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out. 💥 Go Memeing. 🤘🏻😍 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqmemes #yqhumour

read more
                                            people call my 
dank meme a PJ, after spending so much time searching templates.  Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎

#yqbaba #yqmemes #yqhumour

Ankit

Here's #RanbirKapoor from the movie Sanju. 😎 💥Use #SanjuMeme for today's challenge. ✍Collab on this #FilmyMeme by using #YQMT161 🚨 Avoid cliched content. 🎉 Come up with your multiple entries. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis. Get.Set.Meme it! 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab Assignments sar par hota tha to ! Here's #RanbirKapoor from the movie Sanju. 😎 
💥Use #SanjuMeme for today's challenge. 
✍Collab on this #FilmyMeme by using #YQMT161
🚨 Avoid cliched content.
🎉 Come up with your multiple entries.
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured on first meme first serve basis.
Get.Set.Meme it! 😉 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎 👁️👁️ Read the expression in the picture 😢😢 and start collaborating. 😂😂🤣 🔘 Multiple entries are most welcome in this #YQMT62. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out. 💥 Go Memeing. 🤘🏻😍 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My Results and talent does't work before Caste Based Reservation. Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎

Sanjana Kumar

That happens to be a favorite nickname for me.Urrgh. Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎 👁️👁️ Read the expression in the picture 😢😢 and start collaborating. 😂😂🤣 🔘 Multiple entries are most welcome in this #YQMT62. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured through our handle with a shout-out. 💥 Go Memeing. 🤘🏻😍 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqpun

read more
I hear " Your film is releasing, Sanju! "
(And I thought I loved my name)  That happens to be a favorite nickname for me.Urrgh.

Here comes the second template for #SanjuMeme.😎
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification