Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best morningwalks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best morningwalks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 36 Followers
  • 39 Stories

Baba

Vicky

vedha jaganathan

Chanchal Jaiswal

Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babawithyoumyfavouritefloweryqloveyqnature

read more
The green eyes looking into my soul
The surrounding breeze smoothly roll
Lush Parijat! white wings,saffron core!
The stars of night at mornings door
To be embraced, to lull and adore
You! The imagination craves for more Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#withyou#myfavouriteflower#yqlove#yqnature

Chanchal Jaiswal

#morningwalks

read more
चित्रमय परिदर्शी वातायन! 
और हृदय के बिम्ब कई
झाँकते हैं नयन की देहरी से
शब्द अनुगत होठ कहते नहीं कुछ
कलाई थामकर विश्वास
सबकुछ सहेज लेता है अंतर्गत
और: तैरते दृश्यों में तुम्हें लिए
तैर जाता हूँ दूर तक... #morningwalks

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #FreshThoughts Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts life #yqbaba #englishquote

read more
Some solace
I wonder how smooth and gentle the sky looks
That it has such a splendid effect
Which lingers in my mind whole day..
How the sun glows with a  new energy
That's too inspiring for me
As it teaches to glow and flow in every situation... Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #freshthoughts
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#YourQuoteAndMine
#freshthoughts 
#life
#yqbaba 
#englishquote

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
My foot prints which 
is like a reminder for me 
to create impressions in
People's hearts and minds....  Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Those morning walks are awesome #sunkissed love

read more
for the rays of the sun,
giving me hope to shine and sparkle my day  Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Those morning walks are awesome #sunkissed #love

Seema Sharma

What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #still

read more
In my morning walk, I look for peace somewhere in the whole world... Were there is no hesitation were there is no noise of irritation....

#still finding What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M Singh

Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Majestic views of green meadows,
Some bright sunshine,
Being one with the divine Good morning. I just returned from a long walk in the mountains. What do you look for in your #morningwalks? #freshthoughts   #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification