Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onebyone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onebyone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 31 Followers
  • 41 Stories

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
Disappear from my life book
Though only very few will 
Always stay in my heart 
Leaving permanent marks...  With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Sai Sameera Voleti

Why always breakup...patchup bhi tho bantha hai....With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friendspatchup #mywantedfriendship #friendsforever

read more
come to know my importance in their lives, 
and the one who left me now will want me and my love to be with them forever  Why always breakup...patchup bhi tho bantha hai....With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #friendspatchup #mywantedfriendship #friendsforever

Meenakshi M Singh

With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Be far, but only in distance,
Due to circumstances,
But we will stay together, in one abode of warm friendship. With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #collab and complete this musing. #onebyone  #yourquoteandmine #yqbaba #meenakshimsingh
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

There is a reason they call it a strip tease #paidstory #Imagination #erotica #pieces #onebyone

read more
Show patience to me
And you'll start to see 
All of me 
Piece by piece

There is a reason they call it a strip tease

#paidstory #imagination #erotica #pieces #onebyone

Vikrant Gosavi

With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Leave job and invest their precious time by starting own business. With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Live me. 
Only one true friend will be by my side. 
Scolding me
For being with the others
And trusting them blindly 
Supporting me 
To lift myself from the ground
And move ahead for betterment of myself... With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Friends are like stars, they come and go, but the ones that stay are the ones that glow!!!
Friendship is a mirror, so that nothing can be hidden.
Friends are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can't break them apart.
 With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
forget me
Memories fade away with time 
and so do friendship and love  With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Let Go Of My Hand.
The Hand They Held Tight With Promises To Never Let Go ! With friends, stories evolve for either the better or for the worse. #Collab and complete this musing. #onebyone  #YourQuoteAndMine

Virender Rawat

पहले विश्वाश फिर दिल और अंत में दिमाग 
 उसे मालूम था कि टुकड़ों में तोड़ना है इसे
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdada #yqhindi #yqbhaijan  #onebyone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification