Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best takemyhand Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best takemyhand Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Bad Poet

*33 Steps To Moving On* 1. Don't freaking believe in moving on. Believe in 'sorting things out' or whatever that means. Believe that moving on is for others but you're special. You're the chosen one for love. Believe in working things out. Believe in positive stuff, you know. 2. Text, call, stalk, repeat. Have awkward conversations with them to the point that no one understands what the hell is going on. Then get angry and upset and depressed and what not. Also, eat plenty of ice cream. Midday #Goinghome #walkwithme #takemyhand #badpoet #wordscomeout #WordsAndHope #theguide #shininglight

read more
Miss them. Miss them a lot sometimes. It's okay.

(Warning: don't read caption, it's way too long.) *33 Steps To Moving On*

1. Don't freaking believe in moving on. Believe in 'sorting things out' or whatever that means. Believe that moving on is for others but you're special. You're the chosen one for love. Believe in working things out. Believe in positive stuff, you know.

2. Text, call, stalk, repeat. Have awkward conversations with them to the point that no one understands what the hell is going on. Then get angry and upset and depressed and what not. Also, eat plenty of ice cream. Midday

Manku Allahabadi

This unstopping pain is love, just feel it,
Oneday maybe i will find a way to heal it

You need to come down,and take a deep breath
I am just standing here, on the other side of the stretch Pain is love!!
#painislove #howtohealmyheart #waitforme #othersideoflife #takemyhand

शुभम

#takemyhand

read more
Take my hand and ले चलो मुझे इस दुनियां से दूर..
जहां ना हो हम तुम मजबूर #takemyhand

Olivia

Take my hand and Pull towards you
Grab me in your arms
And take me away from
This World
To your world #takemyhand #missyou #foryou

Neha Doi

#takemyhand nojoto

read more
Take my hand and and lost with me forever in our world .where distance never take place ,and love me forever like you do. #takemyhand #nojoto

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification